i wanna shove something up my ass

Hi

Wholesome content is coming eyyy

Why I love Sol.

Effects on me.
I think one of the most important things she does to me is she makes me motivated. I think it's amazing how she makes me want to keep doing things I wouldn't have kept doing, just because I want to impress her and make her proud. Like, keep learning guitar even after my fingers were nearly bleeding. Or trying to learn French again. Her ability to motivate me to be a better person, change things up with my style and who I am is amazing. Never had I met someone who gave me the strive for success she does. To have someone who does that to you is beyond words. I want to be a better person, look better and feel better because of her. She makes me want to wake up in the morning so I can see that sweet good morning text. I want to have a good career and have a really good paying job so if we last that long I can spoiler her and provide for her. I would easily do just about anything to make her proud of me. I do a lot of things I do, keeping her in mind. She really helps me keep going, even if it's hard. She makes me happier, in every way possible.

Personality.
Her personality is everything I love in people. She's so kind, caring and sweet. Her want to not only make people feel better but do so without wanting any reward other then them being happy us one of my favorite things about her. She loves everyone so unconditionally and is so willing to give people a second chance who really don't deserve one. She couldn't even hurt a fly, though sometimes her pacifism towards people is not deserved it is nonetheless adorable. Also her utter love of animals, she gets so excited and cute whenever she looks at animals and it's so goddamn adorable. Another thing I love is how excitable and happy she is. When she gets excited about something she'll get all jumpy and her voice will go a bit higher pitched and it's adorable all in all. And some of the things she gets excited or overly happy by is just, so cute. To something as little as me telling her I love her. She'll break down in smiles everytime and god do I love her smile, and her cute lil giggle. She also gets flustered very easily. And to see her face flush and her to hide her face and just aCk. It's so cute. Something about her just attracts me so much and I couldn't ask for someone more caring then her because I'm pretty sure no body is. There's so much more I could say but it's summed up well just being around her. She doesn't let things ruin her completely even if it does hurt her and I can respect that. She puts herself out there when she's feeling down and asks for help, and that's so hard to do and I'm so proud of her for that. I love everything about her to be honest. She's my entire world.

Appearance.
I'll talk about this in part twooo hahaha