oooooh my god man

"Okay one step forward face your appointment train your eyes to notice things such as body language and what could be a weakness," Lotus nodded keeping his fist clenched tightly staring directly at him.

"You have only a couple seconds to do this if you read them wrong you might be in trouble. Don't just read what could help you in battle having something scary such as birthdate where they live etc to help you get the info correct little clues in skin clothes and how they look in general will help. Scare them beforehand with things like that. Your smart enough to do that ey?" Lotus nodded and scanned him with his icy blue eyes that would be oh so intimidating in the future.

He smirked, "okay if you're that confident come at me boy."

Lotus charged at him kicking his ankles and getting him down. Once he was down sitting on him and holding his fist up preparing the punch. The man under him smirked at Lotus grabbing his wrist twisting their position so he was on top of Lo. Lotus grunted as the man got off him "Practice Lo." Lotus just groaned and threw his head back the man laughed and helped him up. "Parents didn't treat ya right huh?" Lotus just nodded, "This will help you beat the ever loving shit out of people like them," Lotus smiled and stretched getting back into position. "At it boy!"

Lotus wiped his head looking down at the man who has just failed to beat him for the first time. The man got up and smiled at Lo before giving him a good ol' "That's my son!" Lotus smiled back for the first time. "You'll be great man ya know that?" Lotus just looked back at him giving him a raised eyebrow, "You're such a strong guy, with lots of resilience I'm proud of you so so proud. You're smart strong witty everything my own blood couldn't be," His pops just stared out the window. He was shocked at a lotus, this cold boy who wouldn't look him in the eye half the time hugging him. He hugged back with all his fatherly might.

He was only cold because his father was a strict abusive man who never was proud of him, he never paid attention to him in the first place. All of the sudden this nice strict but funny and attentive man walked into his life, he didn't know how to react. He was so glad he got out of that hell hole.

You realize his moralizes aren't as bad when you look at his life. He was neglected for being a mistake. His mother took out her anger on him but raping him. He was hit by his father for the slightest mistake. He watched the only person who loved him in that house get raped daily, his sister, Takoda. He hated his life. And even after being rescued he would cut himself for the slightest mistake all because of his father. You see why he wants to rid people like his father from this world. His trauma and constant abuse made him go to killing to get his anger out, but after his parental came into he realized how stupid he was being, he was being just like his father. So he wanted to use his murderous tendencies to rid scum of this world. If he were to try to stop what he does it would drive him crazy, he would end up stabbing someone he loves deeply then himself. For how messed up it is he has a good reason for what he does. He's a really good person at heart.

Lotus furrowed his eyebrows aiming his gun at the target. "Keep your eye on the target son, keep a steady stance keep the gun to your chest and no matter what don't drop your gun because you're scared," Lotus nodded and shot the gun keeping an iron grip on it all the while. He hit the bullseye perfectly. His pops smirked, "That's my boy!" Lotus smiled at him and tried hitting a few more targets. "You've got talent kiddo, use that to protect people promise me that son," Lotus just nodded giving his pops his infamous charming smile.