more teacher au stuff

Lotus is both the English teacher and the principal. He bangs his head on his whiteboard whenever the English language is confusing which is a lot. One time in class people were complaining that the class is boring so he got nix to paint his face the rainbow and put little bows in his hair. For pride Month he got nix to paint almost his entire body the colors of the pansexual flag then dyed his hair demisexual pride colors.
Ian on the other hand got all the pride stuff he could find and decorationed the whole class room with gay pride bi pride pan pride ect

Nix had bisexual flags all over his body and even kissed Dom in glass. He also did a painting of the cutest gay couple in the school. He made every person in glass say there sexuality as long as they were comfortable.

Dom went all out and just RAINBOWS EVERYWHERE.

Kara wore a bisexual cape with the demisexual flag painted on her cheeks. She even brought Coral and put her on her shoulders while she screamed and told EVERYONE to be proud of who they are no matter if their trans gay straight non-binary (I'm the same as Kara 👌) WHATEVER your sexuality is even if you don't know yet!

Elliot made rainbow pride cake and put on a rainbow outfit. And literally yelled I'M GAY FOR THE SCIENCE TEACHER! He also said he use to bring gay from lotus but ya know. He also made pride cookies and asked the student what they identify as and what there sexuality is and gave them cookies for it.

Laur tried to make rainbow explosions but he ended up lighting his hair on fire.

Clair got Jordan to pick her up the whole time she taught math and just to sure students are paying attention she would kiss Jordan and see all the students reactions.

Ian sat in Angus' lap the entire class period. He also put a rainbow flag over the whiteboard. He would sometimes give a lil kiss to Angus but just when the children seemed bored. He may have also did the IM GAY meme