Need - Part 12

(  Eminem -  Love the way you lie ) 

Early the next day Ricky went down to the kitchen to make sure that Faith and the new girl had food.  He hated to hear the girls whine when hungry or thirst and food was always an incentive to get them to do what they wanted.  Chris had not come out of his room and Ghost was asleep on the couch.  He quickly threw some things together, made strong black coffee and slipped down the dirty basement steps.  He was still bummed that Ghost had killed Lilly but Lilly could be replaced.  She had been getting on his nerves anyway and Chris had talked more than once about getting new faces. 

" Good morning sunshine. "   

Faith was sleeping with her head on her arm.  She blinked awake at the soft overhead light he turned on and the smell of rich dark coffee.  Her big blue eyes watched him warily as he set the food and coffee down next to her shivering body.  She watched him as he took off her gag and spat.  " Fuck off. "   She growled at him as she tried to move her limbs to get the flood flowing.

"  Don't be so difficult.  I brought you coffee. "   He unlocked her wrists and sat back on his haunches.

"  I don't want it. "   She said as she rubbed her wrists.  "  I'm freezing can I have a blanket? "

"  Oh you will be warm soon enough. "  He smiled and held the coffee out to her.  "  Drink. " 

The bastard was good.  The coffee smelled like heaven and the food looked amazing. Faith tried to ignore the cup in front of her face and couldn't.  She took it from him, scooted away from him towards the cabinets and realized the amount of sexual devices and toys around her.  Shivering she drank down the coffee and held out the cup for more. 

"  Eat first. "   Ricky slide the plate to her, chuckling as she cleaned the plate in a few minutes. He refilled the coffee and reached out to tuck a strand of dirty blond hair behind her ear. Chris could have at least washed her hair before fucking her.  

"  Did I hear a gunshot? "  She had no idea how long ago she heard the noise over her head, it could have been days or only an hour.  She had slept in fits and had been very cold until he had given her the coffee. She loved coffee and had been in need of a caffeine fix from the moment Ghost had kidnapped her.

"  We have a new guest and Lilly is dead. "   Ricky smirked at the look of shock on her face.

"  Lilly was shot? "  Faith's eyes got wide. 

"  No.  Some guy and his daughter got lost and he recognized Ghost, so Lilly shot him. "  Ricky said casually as he moved closer to her. 

" But you said Lilly was dead? "  Faith held out her empty cup. 

"  She is. Ghost killed her. Fucked her while he chocked her to death and left her dead body in the next room. "   Ricky's fingers stroked the inside of her leg, his eyes drinking in her nakedness. "  I wouldn't piss him off If I were you. " 

"  I could say the same to you.  You saw how he reacted to what Chris pulled." 

"  Oh I think he fancies the new girl. She's a young, goth girl with piercings, and a tight little body. your spoiled meat now. "  His hand crept up her leg. "  

"  I still wouldn't be touching his property. "  She tried to move way from him. 

Ricky's hand was in her hair pulling her head back as he growled down at her. "  You belong to US. All of us and I have yet to punish you for that little stunt in the bathroom. "   His free hand went to her breast, squeezing and twisting at her nipple. 

"  You made it easy. "   She twisted her head away from him, blue eyes blazing hate. 

"  I'm not going to take it easy on your this time. "   He pulled her up by the hair and grabbed her wrists.  He turned her around to face the other wall and that was when she saw it.  the black leather horse with specks of blood on it.  He pushed her forward, bending her over the back of the horse and handcuffing her  hands to each leg.  He then cuffed her ankles and walked slowly around her prone form. 

" How do you want me to punish you?  Caning?   Whipping? "   He went to the wall and took down the riding crop.  He went back to her, stroking her back with the cold leather. He moved to stand in front of her, his fingers finding her chin and forcing her to look up into his icy blue eyes. So many things  I want to do to you. "    He slapped her lightly with the crop, smiled and stroked her hair.  

Faith glared up at him without saying a word, even when he slapped her.  She wasn't going to give him what he wanted.  She dropped her head and wished she had not eaten or drank more than a cup of coffee. 

"  I want you to count for me. "   He growled as he went to stand behind her.  "  Every time I spank you i want to hear you! "  

"  No. "  

" Count bitch. "  He brought his hand down hard on her ass, making her jump and whine. He slapped her again. 

"  One asshole. "   Faith began to laugh. 

"  I'm going to break you. "    He began to slap her folds with the crop.  That got her to stop laughing as he hit it relentlessly.  She was soon wet and gasping as he began to stroke her folds with his fingers.  First one finger and then two slid deep inside her.  The crop kept up a steady slap to her clit and she came unexpectedly drenching his hand with her juices.  "  That's it baby. Do you want more? "  

"  One's not enough? "  She panted. 

"  Don't make me put the gag back on. "  His hand went to the zipper of his jeans. He freed himself, pressing his hard cock into her heat and making her moan softly.  He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back hard as he began to fuck her from behind. 

"  Oh god..that's so good. "   Faith rolled her eyes as Ricky fucked her hard. 

"  Shut up slut. "   He continued to drive himself into her until he was panting against her back. His thrusts ending when he came deep into her.  Finished he wiped himself off and released her from the horse.   He pulled her up and into his chest but she towered over him so he pushed her down onto a old mattress and tucked himself back into his pants. 

" Can I have more coffee? "  Faith looked hopefully up at him as she grabbed the blanket next to the mattress. 

" Suck me and ask again later. "  Ricky lifted his head as the sounds of footsteps could be heard above them. 

"  I take that as a no. "   She curled up into a ball and closed her eyes. 

"  I'm locking the door. Don't try anything stupid. "   He left, locking the door behind him.

What did he expect her to do?  Use the toys to get off again....Maybe she could find something big enough to hit him with or blind whoever opened the door next.  She fell back into a fitful sleep with smile on her face. 

   SORRY FOR THE SHIT CHAPTER.....