Unleashed- Part 6

(  Video- Kidney Thieves - Crazy ) 

 It was either kill Chris or take it out on Lilly, maybe I should do both.  I hit the top of the steps to find the kitchen and living room empty.  I checked outside and found the car gone.  Grey eyes narrowing I went up the stairs two at a time.  Each room was empty and at the end of the hall there was a locked door.  I tried the knob but it didn't budge and before I could break it down Lilly was behind me wearing nothing but a smile. 

"  Come here...."   She licked her cherry lips and waggled her finger.  

" Damn you don't waste time. "   I turned away from the door and stalked down the hallway.

"  I think we wasted enough time. "    She turned and ran into the room that would be ours.

It kinda freaked me out.  I had never let anyone stay in my room for longer than it took to fuck them and send them away.  It didn't even feel like my own space with all of her shit spread out over the bed and floor.  I felt irritated instead of turned on.  Why was I not turned on by her? She lay on the bed naked and playing with herself and found my hard on wilting like a dead flower.

" Come on baby, what's wrong. "   She batted her eyes.  " Baby? "  

I turned around and walked out of the room.  Went down the steps and out the door. I walked without thinking, not caring that anyone might have seen me alongside the road and called the cops on me.  I walked with my head down until I reached a small lake.  You could clearly see the campers and tents across the lake.  People laughing and swimming, oblivious to the crazy man watching them.  What the hell was wrong with me?  I had wanted to do things to Lilly since the first time I had laid eyes on her.  Mad at myself I moved around the trail until i was a few hundred feet from the campers.  Then, like an angel she came from one of the tents.  She looked stoned as she walked barefoot in my direction.  My hands curled around a nice sized tree branch. I stood still, waiting until she passed me.  My dick was hard as I followed her along the trail.  She was dark, pretty and young but not too young.  My mouth watered as she stopped wandered into a shrubby field full of wildflowers.   I went silently up behind her, raised the stick/club into the air and froze.....Silently swearing I dropped the stick/club and slipped back into the cool shadows of the forest.  If even one camper went missing we would be found for sure.  I returned to the house, more frustrated than ever. 

"  There you are. "  Lilly said sulkily from the couch. 

Chris and Ricky were back and in kitchen. I walked over to her with a hungry grin and pulled her up. I slapped her ass and carried her towards the basement.  In the room next to the one Doc was in there was an assortment of toys and thick whips.  I quickly tied her arms up and grabbed a paddle.  A few smacks and she was nice and red.  That got me going and I was freeing myself from my pants as as she squirmed in delight.   I hated that she liked it but I needed the release.  I chose a nice ball gag and put it on her.  Perfect...My fingers dug into the soft skin of her hips as I entered her from behind.   It really had been too long and with one hand wrapped around her hair and the other squeezing her tits I felt like not time had passes at all.