Fate Delivers - Part 9

(  Video- Whore by In This Moment. )

 Chris took the tray of food and bottle of wine down to the basement where Faith..AKA Janett was being kept.  He shuddered, wondering how anyone could chose to call themselves Janett...No, she would always be his Faith.  An angel sleeping in that big hospital bed.  If he had ever been able to feel love he had felt it for her and Moth of course but Moth had slipped away from him and was most likely not coming back. 

He had stood in the doorway for ten minutes before shutting the door behind him and going to her bed. He didn't need to worry, the nurses and orderly had already been taken care of and Moth was not going anywhere.  Moth had made him sloppy and careless and now he had the chance to do things differently.   Fate had dropped an angel named Faith into his lap and he had been delighted when her big blue eyes had fluttered open when he touched her.

" You really need to stop fighting us. "  Chris spoke as he brought the tray into the toy room.  "  Your alive because Ghost wants it and I am feeling quite generous.  I brought you some food and wine. " 

" Are we going on a fucking picnic? "   Faith glared up at Chris. 

"  Oh don't be so sour.  You have to be hungry. "   He poured the wine and held it to her dry lips.

When she turned her head away from him he grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "  Don't make me pinch that adorable nose again." 

She drank because she was thirsty and the wine tasted like heaven. Satisfied he sat besides her on a small stool. He reached out to tuck a strand of her hair behind one ear. He really wanted to take her upstairs and clean her up.   She tried to bite him and he chuckled as he slapped her.

"  Just kill me already. "  She growled softly at him.

" Oh no pet.  Ghost want's you alive and I am thinking he might be right. I prefer my girls to be screaming and begging me for mercy. "

"  I am not your girl and I wouldn't beg you if I was on fire and you were the only one who could save me. "

"  You will..."   He smirked as he picked up some cheese and pressed it to her lips. He was going to force feed her if he had to.  " Now eat. " 

 She couldn't help herself.  She was starving and it smelled so good. She also wanted another drink so she let him feed her and give her more wine.  She just wanted to sleep and hoped she didn't piss him off and where was Ghost if he was so protective of her.

" More wine? "   Chris tipped the glass to her lips, forcing her to drink.  " Feeling better? " 

"  No. "  Her blue eyes burned a hole in his head.  He was lucky she couldn't move her hands.

" Well I'm going to make you feel things you haven't felt before pet.  It's been to long and fate brought you back to me to do with as I please. "  

" Fate has nothing to do with it.  You murdered a lot of people and I wanted to bring you to justice. 

" Well that didn't go as planed now did it. "   His hand fell to her leg, fingers stroking her thy, making her squirm away from him.  His eyes darkened as he unhooked her arms from the hook in the wall.  She tried to head butt him and got slapped, her head snapping back.  She felt blood on her lips and began to cry. 

"  Save your tears my sweet. "   He licked the blood off her lip and forced her to her feet. He picked her up and put her over his shoulder.  He left the room and carried her upstairs, Past the knocked out Ghost and on to the upper landing.   They could hear Ricky grunting and Lilly moaning as they passed his room.  Chris took her into his room and locked the door behind him. He took her into the bathroom and dumped her into the huge claw-footed tub.  He reached for a scissors to cut the rest of her dirty top off and yanked her skirt down.  The water felt good as it began to fill the tub.  Off came the bra and panties as Chris unlocked her wrists.   " If you behave for me I won't put them back on. " 

Faith tried to cover her naked breasts, making Chris laugh softly at her.  He took a wash cloth  and began to gently wipe at the dirt that streaked her legs and arms. She looked up at the wood beamed ceiling as he forced her hands off her breast's and began to wash them too.  Faith tried to grab his wrist and force him to stop. Chris's eyes darkened as he growled at her.

" Stop or you won't like what I do to you. "

" You stop. "  

He moved like lightning.  He was behind her, hands on her shoulders as he pushed her down into the water.  He held her under for what felt like an eternity.  When he let her up she was gasping and sputtering, crying hard.   He clamped one hand around her throat, his free hand sliding down between her legs.  "   You can either enjoy me or fight me...your choice pet. "  His mouth found the skin under hear ear, nipping gently. 

It might have been the warm water and the wine or it could have been the fact that she was just tired and needed to sleep.  She let her arms go the sides of the tub, fingers griping the sides like her life depended on it.  His hand relaxed from her throat, sliding down over her breasts, fingers pinching and rolling her nipples.  She tried not to moan as he worked his fingers into her sex. Slowly moving in and out.  He stroked her clit with his thumb, making her wine softly.

"  That's it...cum for me..."   His pace picked up as he continued to stroke her, sliding one finger then two into her sex, stroking her g-spot. 

Her belly rolled as he licked at her throat, sucking at the spot under her ear.  Moaning, Faith exploded with an orgasm that made her whole body tingle.  Would he leave her alone now? She didn't know and was not surprised when he scooped her out of the tub and carried her to the big bed.  He laid her down, quickly stripping and climbing on top of her.  No matter how much she hated him he did have an amazing body, covered in tattoos. He began to kiss her hard, hands all over as he plunged his hard cock into her wet folds.  She clamped a hand over her mouth as he shoved himself as deep as he could.

"  Scream for me..."   His growled as he grabbed her hand, forcing it away from her mouth. "  I want to hear you. " 

She let out a loud cry as he continued to thrust without letting up.  His hand went to her throat again as he kissed her hard and bit her lip. She couldn't help it she was cumming like a freight train.  He growled loudly as he himself let go and came deep inside her.  He collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily.

Without warning the door flew open and hit the wall, scaring the crap out of both of them. Ghost stood in the open doorway his mouth pulled down into an angry snarl.  His eyes blazed hate at Chris who looked very surprised that Ghost was even functioning after the amount of drugs he had put into his drink. 

"  What the fuck did you do to me! "  He shouted at Chris. 

"  I didn't..."   Chris smirked.   "  Lilly did.  How are you even awake right now? "  

" Baby.  What's wrong? "  Lilly was suddenly behind Ghost who backhanded her into the wall.

"  How dare you! "   Ghost went to the bed and grabbed Faith's leg.  He pulled her right out from under Chris and onto the floor.   His booted foot went to her throat as he glared openly at Chris.

"  She asked for it. "  Chris said as he backed down. 

"  I bet...Now who do I hurt first...."  Ghost looked over his shoulder at Lilly and back to Chris.

Ricky came out of his room and went to Lilly who was still on the floor rubbing her face. " What the hell! "  He was almost dumbfounded to see a naked Chris and their captive.  He helped Lilly to her feet as he tried to take it all in.

" Your just pissed I got to her first. "   Chris stood up and got his jeans on. 

"  I warned you not to touch her. "   Ghost snarled.  "  Now i have punish her for it. "   He reached down, wound Faith's hair into his fist and yanked her to her feet.  Dirty whore. "   He slapped her, turning her cheek red.  Ignoring her sobs he dragged her by the hair past Ricky and Lilly and down the stairs, swearing the whole time.  He got to the bottom and froze as someone knocked on the front door.....