Part 1

Special announcements!

I am have written a new book, more sexual more adventures more love in it. Please read BLOOD MOON.

"Wake up! Before you are fucking late again!" I hear my aunt Jenn scream, and then the sharp pain on my side.

I let out a loud groan.

The door slams rattling the windows. The small calendar falling on the ground.

I sigh hard.

Holding my side rib while trying to get up, the pain becomes intolerable.

I open the door and head to the bathroom. I can hear my aunt in her room with her friend.

I don't know why she hates me so much? What have I done to her?

I ask this question many times. Since the moment my babysitter opened the door and the police told her my parents died, my life has been hell. It's been seven years. Seven years since their death. Seven years since they left me. Left me to the care of my moms horrible sister.

After finishing getting ready I grab my bag and start heading out the door.

"When you come back, I want you to clean the whole house!" My aunt yells out.

I close the door and head to school. It's only a ten minute walk. I try to breath in deep, but my rib cages won't let me.

God why is my life this miserable?

When you hate being at home and love school, time passes by really fast.

I dont really have any friends, i spend my days sitting by myself. The school is pretty huge with more than two thousand students.

Which means i am invisible.

But thats good, no one bothers me, no one pitys me. This is my life.

Getting home I tried to get my homework done as fast as I could.

After an hour, I hurried and started to clean the house. By the time I finished the kitchen my aunt got home.

Her wardrobe was whoreish. Wearing a black crop top, and a black mini skirt with knee high black boots. Her ass showing. Behind her a man walked in. He was tall with graying hair. Looked about forty.

As soon as he saw me, he smiled a crooked smile.

Jenn looked back at her friends and saw him staring at me. She got a dark look on her when she looked at me.

Fuck! It's not my fault her friends are all perverts!

She dragged him to her room giving me one last angry look.

I rush to my room and close the door.

I start to get ready for bed. I groan as i hear my aunt moans and the creaking of the bed.

Why cant she do that somewhere else?
I dont understand her, she is a beautiful woman.

What happened to her?

After quite some time everything is quite.

I hear footsteps in the hallway. Then the front door open and close. A couple of seconds later my door opens.

My aunt is standing there with an oversized white shirts and no bra. You can see her nipples trying to break the fabric.

She has one hand behind her.

"You fucking whore!" She yells as she slowly walks towards me! Before I can see her hand I feel the sharp sting on my cheek.

My cheek is wet when I look at my hands I see red.
Blood.

My aunt eyes widen in horror. She stares at me for a second before running out of my room.

The fuck?

I lay down and try to sleep with my stinging cheek and throbbing rib cage.

I am tired of this shit. I am tired of my aunt. I just wish i was somewhere else.