1

Hey Babies!!

Here's A newly refreshed Version.
(PS: All the characters are the same)

Edited.

CHAPTER 1.

JEANNA'S POV:

I was at a cross road.

"Don't do this to yourself. Don't turn yourself in. It's not worth it."
I rolled my eyes. "And you know this how?" I looked at her. She sighed. "I'm sorry okay? Sorry I couldn't be there but I'm here now. Don't do this." She pleaded.
"How sure am I that you're not gonna leave again? You left before you can do it again." I pointed out.

She sighed in fustration.

"Jeanna...Don't do it."

I scoffed.

"Fuck you."

**********************************

"Hurry up woman!"
I ran down the stairs as Diana glared at me. "Sorry. Was watching the English documentary." I said and she gasped. "Yo!I'm supposed to write a report on that shit!"
I snickered.
We made our way to the garage and finally on our way to school.
We'd already graduated from high school but there was still a few things to tidy up before we moved into college which was still on the same school ground but like miles away.

"Who are you taking to prom?" I asked as we passed several people trying to get to their classes.

"Tyson asked me. Said no"
I blinked in shock.

"Tyson Chambers?! Wow! Why'd you say No? He's pretty cute enough for you" I said and she shrugged.
"That's the thing. He's everybody's man" she grumbled and I laughed. That was true though. Tyson, Chris, Ian and James were the college Playboys that 90% of the girl population simps for.

"Still don't understand why Principal Chambers shifted Prom till after graduation. Stupid decision if you ask me" I Muttered.

"No one asked Nerd!" Someone yelled as they walked by. I rolled my eyes.

"There's my Favorite Bitches!!!"

Amanda or Mandy like we call her skipped towards us with a huge smile as we embraced.
"Did y'all miss me?" She asked as we nodded. "Awww. Missed you too. We can talk while dress shopping. Come on girls" She ushered us away as we laughed.

"Anna. Help your sister." My mom instructed as she worked around in the kitchen.
"Lalisa. Stay put." I glared at her as she made faces at me. She wiggled out of my grasp and ran.
"Lisa!" I ran after her and caught her easily since I was bigger and older.
"I'm hungry!" She whined and I rolled my eyes at her. I finally got her to stay still as I made her hair into two French braids.

"Thank you Hunny. You can go get ready. Do you want your Father to drop you off at the school?" She asked.
I immediately protested. Dad and I weren't the closest. At all.

"No. I'll be getting ready at Mandy's. Diana's already there" I explained. She nodded before coming over to kiss my cheeks.
"Okay Hunny. Remember no boys and no drinking. Even though you're still 18" she lectured. I smiled. "I'll be fine Mama. I promise." I said. She nodded.

"I know you will."

Finally I left the house to Mandy's.

Time for Prom.

A/N.
Yoo! I know it's alil short but it's an insight to what we'll meet in the coming chapters. It's almost the same as the draft edition but I prefer this.
Do you like it? Or should I go bury myself in a hole?

Please show lots of love and comment what you think.

QOTD: Where are you reading from?
I'm reading from Nigeria.🇳🇬

See ya.
Lots of love Babies
Sophie❤️