4

Hola Amigas!

Edited!

Chapter 4

CHRIS'S POV:

As much as I hated it, I was attracted to Jeanna. She wasn't like other girls in a sense. She's different. She's like a magnet pulling me towards her. With her Brown long hair and light blue eyes anyone could tell she was breathtakingly beautiful.
"What's got your mind thinking Chris?" I glanced at Cass and sighed. My sisters can be extra nosy. Ignoring her, I kept scrolling through Instagram. Shameful, I know but I was trying to find Jeanna's account. Sue me.

"I'm a little busy now Cassandra. Go play dress up with Eleanor or Serenity" I Muttered, my eyes still locked on the screen of my iPhone. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Do I look five? And are you trying to stalk someone?" She asked peering over my shoulder. "Stop!" I snapped and she smirked. "You are? Who is it? Brittany?" She asked and I frowned.

"Brittany's my girlfriend smartass. Why wouldn't I be following her?" I asked and she shrugged. "Maybe because you're too oblivious sometimes" She teased and I flipped her off. She laughed and winked.

"I can help you" she offered. I looked at her. I knew she could. She was a social butterfly but seeing as she hates Jeanna, which I don't know why, I'm not certain if it's a great idea.
"Come on, tell me. Who are you searching for?" She probed.

"Diana Jackson" I lied.
She frowned. "Why the hell are you searching for her account? Isn't she related to that Jeanna girl?" She questioned. I nodded.

"I'm not helping you" she stated and I rolled my eyes. Exactly what I thought.
"Why do you hate Jeanna so much? She's a nice girl." I said and she gave me a look.
"She acts like a Boss. I hate it and she's trying to get in your pants. I saw you guys at prom" She said.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay first off, acting like a Boss isn't necessarily a reason to hate someone. She just does things in her own space. And about getting into my pants, shouldn't it be the other way around?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I just don't like her. Stay away from her. I hear she's a rebel" she said.

"Her father is our father's best friend Cassandra. She's the daughter of Andrew Jackson. The man whose company is number 2 after ours. How is she a rebel? And what were you doing at prom?" I asked and she smiled cheekily.

"Nothing. Here, open the damn thing" she mumbled and I smiled in victory.

It's been Three weeks and my mind and emotions were a jumbled mess. While I was still In a relationship with Brittany, I lost all feelings for her.
I knew I had to tell Brittany that we couldn't date but that was the problem. I just didn't know how. Coupled with settling in for college, I was about ready to get shitfaced drunk.

And that was exactly what I was going to do.

A/N
Christian's POV! What do y'all think? Drop your thoughts in the comments.
Please vote and share. It means alot.

QOTD- Pizza or Burgers?
I'll go with Pizza.

See ya at the next one!
Lots of love babies!
Sophie❤️