14

Hey Palss!! Another update!! Hope you enjoy and leave lots of feedback!!

Chapter 14

JEANNA'S POV:

I was definitely not looking forward to meeting anyone at School. Especially the Williams.

Our college and high school were kinda like in the same property only the high school is like 2 miles away from the college. Yet, it doesn't prevent them from wandering around.

I slammed my locker shut as Mandy smiled warmly at me. I frowned. I wasn't in a happy mood to return a smile.
"You okay? Seems like you're having one of those days" Mandy said as we walked to our first class for the day.

She was right though. Today was one of those days where I didn't have any patience. So help me God.
"How was the Dinner on Saturday?"
I glared at her.

"Don't wanna talk about it" I mumbled and she slung her arm over my shoulders. "I gat you babe. Loads of Ice cream and Netflix. Check"

I smiled. I love her so much.

She winked as we walked into The class and settled down. "Why is Brittany glaring at you?"
I rolled my eyes. "Trust me, I'm as clueless as you are" I said in a bored tone.
Brittany frowned and turned to face the teacher who walked in at the moment.

The class rolled by slower than I expected. We were finally dismissed as everyone filed out of the class.
I tossed my hoodie on my head as I dug my hands into my pocket.

"Jeanna!!"

I squeezed my eyes in annoyance as Mandy and I stopped walking. We turned and watched as Brittany stalked towards us. Did she not get the memo?

"What do you want?" I snapped as she smiled. Okay....

"Oh. I just wanted to invite you to my Birthday party Wednesday night." She explained. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why?!" Mandy asked, equally shocked.

"Well, if you don't want to you can always say no" Brittany shrugged.

"Okay." I said. She beamed and blew a kiss at me. I scrunched my face in disgust as she walked away.

"You gonna go?" I nodded. I mean, why not? I didn't really see any harm.
"Yeah. I'll go. You're coming?" I asked and she nodded excited.

*********************************

"Ayo! JJ!!"

I groaned in annoyance as Tyson smirked at me.
"What the fuck do you want Chambers?" I snapped.

"Chill JJ. Have you seen Chris?" He asked. I frowned and shook my head.
"No. Why? Did he die?" I asked and Tyson stared at me in shock.
"Damn Girl!! No!"
I smirked. " I was Joking Ty"

He rolled his eyes at me. "What are you doing now?" He asked. "Trying to go home. School's over dummy" I said in an obvious tone.

He pouted then look over my Shoulder.
"Hey Cass!"
I turned and sweared out loud.
Cassandra glared at me briefly before looking at Tyson.

"Where's Chris? He was supposed to drop me at Eleanor's" she said.
"He asked me to do that earlier this morning. Haven't seen him since then"
She sighed then nodded. "Let's go then. What are you waiting for?" She questioned.

I scoffed. "See ya later Tyson" I said spotting Mandy by my car.
Ignoring Cassandra, I walked past and towards Mandy.

"You okay? You seem like you'll break something" she teased and I snickered.
"Maybe. Maybe not" I hummed.
"Anyways. Let's go then. I need to stop by at the hospital. My Mum called. Said she's got an extra client to meet today" She explained and I nodded. Mrs Harrell was a doctor and one of the sweetest person on Earth. I adored her.