16

Hola!

Chapter 16.

JEANNA'S POV:

Hell Nah!

I ignored whatever the hell Mandy kept rambling about as I rummaged through my locker. I slammed it shut, startling her.
"Soooo, is that a yes?" She asked. I frowned in confusion.
Yes to what?
"It's an absolute No" I said. She rolled her eyes. "You weren't even listening smartass" I smirked.

"Anyways, My Mom and I are coming over today. Apparently your mum invited us over" she informed as I nodded. "Yeah. I know. Don't Know bout you but I'm locking myself in my room tonight" I said as she snickered.

"Jeanna!"

I turned and spotted Diana as she jogged up to us. "You're alive" I Sassed as she laughed. "I'm sorry. I've just been spending lots of time with Diane. She's going back tomorrow." She explained and I shrugged.

"Hey Mandy. Looking great." Diana greeted as Mandy smiled in thanks.
We all continued walking to the Library. "And hey, before you claim I ghosted you, I came by the house only to be told you went on a date with Christian" Diana accused as Mandy gasped loudly.

"Jeanna! I thought we're best friends!! How could you keep such a thing from me?!" Mandy shrieked and I sighed.

"First off, we are best friends Mandy I would never hide anything from you. Second, I was going to tell you when you came over tonight and third, it wasn't a date. It was just a meeting" I explained as They scoffed.

"What? Are you in some sort of cult? It definitely was a date" Diana said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Says the girl who's had an ultimate Crush on Tyson Chambers" I snapped and Mandy literally screamed.
"You two are some shitty besties" she pointed out.
"Thanks. We know and I don't have a crush on Tyson. He's a total douchebag" Diana denied.

"Uh-huh. Does it explain the way you lose all sense of coordination when he's around?" Mandy teased as I snickered. Diana was as red as a tomato right now.

"Y'all are the worst. Fuck you" she seethed as Mandy and I burst into laughter.
Just then my phone Binged.

Enzo🖤 - I'm at the parking lot next to your expensive looking ride.

"Who's that?" Diana asked and I took in a deep breath. " Come on. Let's find out together" I said.

The girls and I got to the parking lot where Lorenzo was leaning on my car.
"Whoa!" Mandy whispered as I smirked. That was the thing Enzo had about him. Dude dominated the whole place with his presence.

"I see you brought Friends. Was hoping you'd come alone" He mused and I scoffed. "So you'd kill me and be on your merry way? Nice try Italian" I snapped.

"He's Italian?!!" Both girls chorused.
I gave them a look. Really?

"Pleased to meet you ladies" He said in a charming voice.

"Why the hell are you here Enzo? Last I checked, I'll be attending your wedding in a week and three days" I pointed out.

He chuckled. "I just wanted to talk about the Photo, fiore"

"What Photo?" Mandy whispered.

"I saw it. Thanks for finding it. Anything else?" I asked.

"Who is she?"

"None of your fucking business Sir" I gritted out. "Um, Jea? Come on" Diana said softly urging me backwards.

I shrugged her off.

"Why are you even asking? You can find out with all the sources you own" I argued. He nodded in agreement.

"I can. Trust me and I will. It's just fun to see you get all worked up" He teased.

That's it. I'm gonna strangle him.

Without thinking about what might happen, knowing he was a lot larger and stronger and that he had his men watching from a safe distance,

I tackled him.

"Oh my God! Jeanna!!" Mandy screamed rushing towards me only to get pulled back by Diana.

Lorenzo laughed from underneath me as I straddled him. "What's funny Bozo?" I snarled.

"You have some severe anger issues" He stated and I smirked. "I know"

Suddenly he flipped us over so I was now beneath him. He leaned down and whispered.

"I like the fire In your heart. There's danger coming for both families. That's why I'm marrying Serenity to protect them"

"Wait so you don't love her?" I hissed.

He made a face at me.

"Of course I do! I'm the head of my mafia. I can't be forced into a marriage. Well, that's unless My mamma insists, But she can't since she's already dead" He shrugged.

Jesus. He definitely doesn't know the meaning of sugar-coating.

He helped me up to me feet as my friends rushed to my aid.

"So, we've come to a Conclusion, Right Anna?" He asked.
I shrugged off the dirt on my body.

"Yup. We have Enzo. Guys, he's a good one" I said to my friends as Lorenzo faked a bow.

"See you later Bambina!" Baby girl.

After he left we stood in the parking lot still stunned. Mandy was the first to speak.

"He's hot as Fuck"

I couldn't help but laugh as Diana joined in. "Not gonna lie. He is. Too bad his wedding is in a week! We have allot of talking to do Missy. I'm coming over tonight" Diana said pointing a finger at me. I smiled cheekily.

We definitely did.

A/N
Hey! Short chapter! Needed a Trio moment with the girls and Lorenzo as sneaky as he is weaved himself into his chapter.

Anyway, we won't be seeing anymore of him till at least chapter 20 so all you Enzo lovers can hold on tight!

Comment and leave lots of feedback.

QOTD: Jordans or Heels?
I'mma go with Jordans on this one.

See ya at the next one!
Sophie.