no matter what i say im not over you

continuing from the last chapter

leo: what do you want me to say charlie? (quiet voice, looks away from charlie)

charlie: (grabs leos small hands and holds them in his) first, say cj instead of charlie, i like you saying cj better then charlie. (smiles softly at leo) and second, what happened to you, when we were little you weren't ashamed to say and show you loved me, but now it's like your scared or disgusted to even touch my hand? what happened to my little lion? (sad)

leo: (feels tears welling up in his eyes but holds them back) someone has been cyber bullying me online and goy my phone number and is texting me horrible guy insults. i try to ignore it but they continuously continue tormenting me through all my socials and texts. (is sobbing tears now)

charlie:(crying now too) oh my gosh lee, (pulls him into his arms and hugs him tightly and starts rocking him softly back and forth like has if he were a baby. but he was a baby, charlies baby.) why did you never tell me?

leo: (his teared eyes look up at charlie) i didn't want you to have to reassure me again, because i'm so weak. (he's whimpering) i figured if i kept telling you i wasn't gay and kept rejecting your affection, that after a while i really wouldn't be gay and be straight like i'm supposed to be.

charlie: first, i don't care how many times i have to reassure you, you're my prince and i'm happy to be your knight in shining armor. and you're not weak, you're the strongest person i know, and if you are weak i will carry you all through life. and second, there's no way that you're supposed to be. you're just supposed to be you. and i love you for you no matter what.

leo: (eyes widened when charlie said the L word cause they haven't told each other that yet) wh-what did you just say?

charlie: (realizes what he just blurted out) oh my gosh lee i'm so sorry i hope i didn't freak out, ugh you don't have to say it back, i mean and who i am to tell you what to-

leo;(cuts off charlies rambling by kissing him passionately on the lips, after s few seconds he pulls away and is holding charlies face in his hand grinning madly while looking into his gorgeous blue eyes) i love you too idiot.

charlie;(smiles) (kisses leo again on the lips) (they pull away)

leo: and by the way, let's face it, no matter what i said or say i'm not over you you and will never be over you.

charlie;(smirks) me either (he whispers)

leo and charlie:(lean back against the cab seats and cuddle cutely)

the driver: where to? (grinning at them)

charlie: a crunch

leo:(looks at charlie confused) why a church?

charlie: to get married, we're eloping baby.

leo;(eyes widen in shock, but then he smiles brightly and kisses charlie)

the end