"Kanna, How you find about their plan?" She asked him confusingly. "My friend Aarav, informed me about their plan"he replied slowly. "Then why you accepted for this marriage?" She asked with same confusion.

"Mom, their main plan is to marry me and kill me after a year to conquer all our properties" he said with rage. "God!! They planned to kill my another kid too" she couldn't control her tears. "Shh, mom please don't cry" he consoled her. "The reason, why I agreed for this marriage, to make them believe that I'm interested to marry her." He said taking a deep breath. She nodded hearing him.

"I have another strong reason behind agreed to that marriage mom" he said by looking both of them. They both looked him questioningly. "I'm in love with a girl. That Pallavi planned to kill the girl if I didn't agree for that marriage and that is the main reason why I acted as agreeing for that marriage. Before I'm aware of their plan, I planned to propose her surprisingly on your anniversary and to get your permission for our marriage but once after knowing that her life is in threat, I don't wanna allow any danger in her life that too because of me. So I planned to go in their way to trap them" he said by looking both of them.

They both looked him with surprise. "Krishna, everything is fine but have you instruct the girl about all these plans" Rajeswari asked with doubt. "No mom, she don't know anything about this" he said by looking somewhere. "What have you done Kanna, this is not fair. How can you hurt a girl's feeling just for our benefits. This is not a correct act kanna. You have done a great mistake" she said sadly.

"Yes mom, I hurt her. She always love me unconditionally but I'm the one who always broken her heart. Believe me mom, this time I did this to save her. If I informed her before, then she might not showed that in her face mom. That Pallavi is more evil and clever. She could guess anything in a second. Just by looking at me she found that I love Meera. If Meera too didn't reacted bad for my marriage proposal, she would have found that I'm just acting and she would be more careful but I don't want her to guess any of my plan even a bit. That's the only reason, I hid everything from everyone. But I'm wrong mom, now I don't know whether I'll get my Meera back in my life" he said with uncontrollable tears.

"Meera!?" She asked with a shock. "Yes mom, Meera" he said by placing his head on her lap. "Don't worry Kanna, I'm sure you will win her back and we will support you in all possible ways" she said by caressing his hair. Vishwa too came near him and gave him a thumbs up. He smiled looking at his parents.

"Ohh! That is the reason why she left Delhi but How you loved her in this short period cause only on that day I introduced her to you" she asked with confusion. "No mom, I know her from my college days. She loved me unconditionally and when she confessed her feelings towards me, I broken her heart by my rudeness. I thought that true love doesn't exist and her feelings is just an infatuation. She left me the moment when I question her true love. I thought, she would have forgotten me in these years. But I met her after three years, here in a meeting and I saw the same love which didn't even faded a bit. That time I realized that true love is still exists and her love is not just an infatuation but a bliss" he paused.

"To be Frank, I too fall for her at the very first moment I saw her. But still, I didn't confessed my feelings to her. She never hurt me, never hated me and what she gave me is pure love but look at me, I never gave her happiness, I hurt her a lot, now I'm missing her. Mom, will she leave me permanently?" He asked with tears looking at her face.

"No Kanna, nothing will happen like that and if a girl loves someone truly, she can't leave him in any situation. Understand that Kanna, its not too late. Now go to her, prove your love and bring my daughter in law to our house. Me and your dad will support you in any situation" she said by touching his head. He nodded with a smile.

"And you know what, I too wished to have a daughter in law like Meera. I liked her nature very much and I really felt sad when you agreed to marry Pallavi but now, you made me happy by selecting the same girl I selected for you" she said by pinching his cheeks. He felt happy after hearing her words and smiled at her assuringly.

"I'm coming for you Meera. This time, I won't return without you" he vowed in his mind by looking at her picture with a smile.

 This time, I won't return without you" he vowed in his mind by looking at her picture with a smile

Hi friends,

64th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

I'm planning to end this story in few chapters. Thank you all for your kind support😊😍💛.

~Meera❤