Chapter Forty Three - Finale

A few weeks later

The cyclops finished adding the last touches, by the orders of Tyson. He really rose ranks since I last saw him. They installed everything perfectly. The inside and outside was flawless, everything was upgraded a little. I'm sure there were also extra secret passages than before.

The common room layout seemed to be the same. The furniture was updated from old grandma to more modern grandma, but I guess it is what it is. The hallways seemed livelier and more magical to say the least. 

Streamers hung off the walls for all the houses. Every streamer hung over the corresponding table. It was like the candles but with streamers of the house colors.

Blue and Bronze for Ravenclaw

Gold and Black for Hufflepuff

Green and Silver for Slytherin

Red and Gold for Gryffindor

It was beautiful, everything was beautiful. I'm glad, I'm still alive to see things like this. Everything was greater, everything was better.

I saw some of the Campers and Wizards look at the newly restored school in admiration. Even the Hephaestus cabin and their father helped with it { Well hephaestus did a little}. I looked up at Will who stood next to me. I grabbed his hand causing him to look down at me, his lips turned up into a smile. I always want to see him smile, never again do I want to see the way he was that day... never again. I pushed that thought out of my mind and followed people into the great hall. 

There was some sort of new opening ceremony or something like that. Parent's of students were here, many had pulled their kids out after they heard about what happened but they came anyway. Surely, they wanted them out of the house.

You could hear the sounds of admiration of these people as they walked through the school. There was a new headmaster- headmistress, I apologize for the wrong introduction. Miss, McGonagall has become the new Headmistress of Hogwarts. 

She saw Will and I and came up, behind her trailed the golden trio, she grabbed our hands saying thank you before she pulled us into a hug. I tensed up at the sudden foreign contact, I wasn't expecting this from her.

"Thank you for... this," Harry said gesturing around him.

"For what the castle? You know... I always wanted one. Maybe I'll sell it for a shit ton of money." Harry's eyes widened, "Ahahaha I'm just kidding gods, take a joke. All things considered, our prophecy did sort of destroy your school."

The trio laughed nervously. "We took a part in this too, it surely won't be the last time the school will be destroyed," Harry replied.

I laughed. "Our camp has been destroyed multiple times due to wars and battles. Sometimes there was a prank gone wrong or an explosion in the bathroom." The last part caused Will to laugh as he remembered the last time the bathroom expoloded.

"How many wars has it been?"

I thought about it for a second. "How many have I been in? Or my camp?"

"Well, you demigods." Harry clarified.

"Well I for one have been in four wars and about two great battles, most of the other greek demigods have been in three and one battle. The Romans about the same as the greeks minus the battle." I replied trying to do the math, it isn't my best subject. Why is it even a thing? I mean do we really need to complete the square in order to buy some chips?

I could see the awe in the faces of the trio, Awe in the form of pity from Hermione. She was here while we were all getting murdered by our grandpa and great grandmother. Otherwise, from Harry and Ronald, they were looks of awe in the form of it sucks that happened, but that just makes you really cool. Or something like that.