Chapter Nine - Shadow

There's smut in this :) Enjoy all you horny fuckers that wanted it 

----------

I have no idea what they did to make number twelve come out of nowhere between Eleven and Thirteen. I also didn't really care, we made our way in only to be cornered by a plump lady with red hair showering everyone with hugs. Ron's mother for sure, red hair and freckles gave everything away. We were ushered to the dining room of sorts, there were people sitting around it, a familiar aura filled the room. Almost as if it was a deathly aura, like mine, I looked around to see Sirius Black walk in the room.

I smirked and pretended to be preoccupied with something behind me so he wouldn't see my face. I am one for a dramatic entrance at times, what can I say, I'm gay. I looked behind me to see Harry hurry to give Sirius a hug, I turned back around to look at the old wood. "Harry," he said in a low, stern voice. "You know how I feel about strangers."

I clicked my tongue and it got quiet. "I would hardly call myself a stranger, Shadow." I dramatically said I turned around with a smirk.

"Darkness?" he questioned.

I gave a dramatic bow, "The one and only."

"Of course, only you could be as dramatic as father sometimes." he made his way past a gaping Harry and towards me.

"Why of course Shadow dearest," I said, I gave him a quick hug. "Now I see why Dumbledore wanted us to stay here," I said turning to Will.

"Wait! Hold the phone. How in Zeus's name do you know each other?" Will interrupted.

"Why I know my own brother anywhere?" Sirius and I said at the same time.

"But I thought Hazel was your only living relative," Hermione said.

"Ouch, thanks for rubbing salt in the wound," I mumbled. "I stumbled upon Shadow during an accidental traveling trip."

"Where were you going?" asked Harry.

"China, but I ended up by a cave in England a couple of years ago. I was trying to get away from camp, and yeah I saw black turn into a dog. I thought he was a monster, tried to kill him, but recognized me from a while ago, he apparently met me when I was smaller and yeah. I spent time with him and we bonded but I had to go home, now we are here."

"Speaking of which," Will said. "What's for dinner?"

"Oh, Heavens!" Exclaimed Molly. "I need to work on that. It will be ready in about two hours, get settled in and we will eat."

"Darkness, Hermione, and blondie follow me, we need to talk." Everyone gave us questioning looks but we followed Sirius out of the room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well for one we have a ware-wolf friend and-" he began.

"Wait! Wait, one-second mister, A werewolf? Do you have any idea what his kind did to me?" I pulled my sleeve up to show scratches that came from the King of their kind. "This! This was made by Lycon himself." I growled.

"I'm dearly sorry but he-"

"I do not associate with their kind," I growled and crossed my arms. Will placed a hand on my shoulder and nodded at Sirius.

"Please, forgive him, continue," he said, dam polite boyfriends. "I apologize for his actions."

"Can you not?" I asked.

He gave me a smile and I gave in. "He was bitten as a kid and only turns full moon or when he doesn't drink his potion." he paused, "The potion allows him to remain human during the full moon."