Chapter Twenty-One- The Date

As the week passed it was finally time for the date Will had planned. We haven't been on a real date in a while. Nearly six months, Will refused to tell me where he was taking me. He just told me to dress casual but nice. I looked through my closet and found an outfit I haven't worn since my first real dinner with my father.

I was done getting dressed rather quickly, I sat down in my kitchen out of boredom until I walked to my basement to pick another instrument

I was done getting dressed rather quickly, I sat down in my kitchen out of boredom until I walked to my basement to pick another instrument. This time I was playing the Cello, A Thousand Years was the song I was going to play. I sang along as I played, I don't find myself as a good singer but I suppose sometimes it helps me stay on beat. 

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart

You know, Will was the first one I've ever let into my heart, the first in a while to make me laugh and feel good about myself.

Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

I hope that Will knows that I will always love him. For as long as I live, and considering demigod life spans I could die tomorrow. All I know is that I will love him today, tomorrow, and forever.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this 
One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand yearsI'll love you for a thousand more

I would have kept playing but I heard a loud banging noise on my door. I sighed and walked up the stairs after putting my Cello away. When I opened the door I was breathless. Will was standing at the door looking fucking hot. He was wearing flannel, a blue shirt under the flannel, a red beanie, brown converse, and a necklace around him. I was speechless, I feel underdressed, his blond hair was pushed to the front of his face with his bennie. He had a sheepish smile on his face and he rubbed the back of his neck. (Wills outfit below.)

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me with a smile

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me with a smile. I had to look away to keep my blush from showing to much. I took a deep breath and kissed his cheek, "Of course amore." I grabbed my wallet and made sure I had my skull ring on before I closed the door behind me. I grabbed his hand, "Where are we going?"

"We are leaving camp."

"Duh but where?"

"I can't tell you, you need to close your eyes."

"You got Chiron to let us leave camp?" I asked ignoring what he just said.

"Yup." He popped the 'P' swinging our arms. "I need you to help me out though." 

I smiled. "Is that so?"

"Don't get to hubristic, I need you to shadow travel us to an alleyway near New York Time Square." 

"ooooh, so we're going to New York huh?" I smirked.

"Ugh Nico, come on let's go," he whined, I smiled and kissed him before pulling him into a shadow. A second later we landed behind a restaurant scaring the shit out of a cat. I laughed as Will groaned. "I'm still getting used to that pull."

"Come on sunshine. I have no idea where we're going." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the ally. 

"Close your eyes." I did as he said and he put a blindfold on my eyes. I had no idea where we were going I squealed and held on to Will. I grabbed his arm and he laughed. He steered me towards the left where the people were and we suddenly stopped.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Here," He took off my blindfold and adjusted myself to the bright lights. 

I saw a bright sign that said, "Jimmy's Pizza" in cursive. I laughed. I saw "Imjmys izzap" cursed dyslexia. 

"Really a Pizza place?" I laughed. He rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Is it bad?" he asked worriedly. 

"Of course not." I stood on my tiptoes, I kissed him lightly and looked in his eyes. "I love Pizza." 

He laughed and we walked into the restaurant. "What do you want?" He asked.

"I don't know. What should I get?"

"Hmmn, Let's see," he thought and scanned the menu. "Pineapple pizza?"

"What's that?"

He gasped. "We are getting that pizza. You will be introduced to the best kind of pizza ever."

"Alright. But get pepperoni too." He nodded and I laughed again. He was too cute. He ordered and we sat down at a table near the window. We talked a bit about life. When our pizza arrived Will was jumping up and down happily. I laughed and grabbed a slice of pizza from each type. Pineapple, hmn, never tried it. I took a big bite of the slice and I melted. "Tis ivsh gresht." I said a mouth full. Will laughed, "What did you say?" I swallowed.

"You're right, this is great."

He smiled triumphantly, "I know." I shoved his arm playfully and finished eating. When we were done we left the Pizza Place, I offered to pay, but once again, Will said no. We walked to the middle of time square, as the sun was setting I looked at Will.

"Thank you love," I whisper.

"What for?"

I laughed. "For everything, this night is the best night I've had in well forever."

He smiled. "Your welcome sunshine." He kissed me. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I held him close. There was barely anyone where we were seeing as we were near a streak of woods. I looked up from will's embrace and looked into his eyes. They were bright blue, like a flaming sky. Not like Percy's ocean blue or Jason electric Blue, a calming relaxing blue like a calm cloudless sky. My thoughts were cut when I saw smoke falling from a figure behind Will.

"Stupid thing!!" I thought I heard someone faintly yell. The object landed in the middle of the woods. Will must have followed my gaze, He looked behind him, I pulled him towards the wreckage.

I saw a metal wing in the clearing, I knew exactly what was going on. I let out a small gasp and took off in a run. I jumped into the small crater that was created. I felt around and found two unconscious bodies. I grabbed their hands and shadow traveled them above the wreck.

One of them woke up. Male, around my age, brown curly hair, and... and a tool belt. He coughed and opened his eyes. "Leo?"

QOTD: Why is it that Famous people are Assassinated but us 'commoners' get murdered?

A/N: Fuck the government!!! 

Also Sorry for all the Singing Nico Shit. I just love it.