Chapter Five - Nightmares

Warning, Nico's nightmare may be a trigger for someone. Please skip if you feel as if you can't handle it.

Nico's POV:

I and Will walked down to the great hall together. We stood close enough to each other to occasionally rub their shoulders or hands together but far enough to not raise suspicion. We may have already held hands had they been back in America but as we're in a new country with new people, we have chosen to be careful. We did, however, find it amusing to watch the girls huddled in packs stare and whisper at us.

I guess seven years of the same males can be quite tiring. It was also amusing to watch the other guys get jealous of the attention their crushes or girlfriends were giving us. Just because we're gay doesn't mean we can't acknowledge the flattery. Will sat next to me on the High table also getting questioning looks from the students. Dumbledore stood up and gave a small speech to welcome Will.

"We have a new teacher attending school." His raspy voice boomed, "Professor Solace, from America as well as Professor di Angelo. He will be teaching the art of healing, he is to assist Mr. DiAngelo in his classroom affairs. Madam Pomfrey will also have him as an assistant, I expect you all to treat him with the same respect as your peers and your teachers," he paused, "Now we must sort him into his house." he turned to Professor McGonagall who brought out the hat and walked next to Dumbledore. "Professor Solace, come here please," He instructed.

Will looked at me for reassurance, I gripped his hand under the table and gave him a small smile. "μην ανησυχείτε Will, όλα θα είναι καλά." (Don't worry Will, everything will be fine.)

"Τι θα κάνουν με αυτό το πράγμα;" (What will they do with that thing?)

"Τοποθετήστε το στο κεφάλι σας και θα σας ταξινομήσει στο σπίτι σας. Μιλάει με την ευκαιρία." (they put on your head and it will sort you into your house. It talks by the way.) Although everyone gave them looks as we talked almost soundlessly in another language. Will laughed ruffled my hair and walked to the hat. He whispered something in the headmaster's ear and smiled at Nico as the headmaster gave a small smiled and nodded.

Professor McGonagall placed the hat on his head,

WILL'S POV:

Hmmm, curious, very curious.

What? I asked, jumping as the voice was in my head. Nico let out a laugh and said"Σου είπα!" (I told you). I gave him a look but Nico kept smirking.

You have been through more than the boy who lived, but not as much as Nico, The hat shuddered. You are brave, loyal, and smart, although you do hate sneakiness, lies, but yet you keep a secret as well.

Shut up, whispered Will, just sort me.

Alright if you insist, open your mind.

It is open, I have nothing to hide except for that one thing that I will tell Nico on my own time. He replied irritably.

Hmmm, alright, it will be Huffle - Raven- Griffin- Ugh another one, just stay with Nico in his dorm, I'm sure he would be more than happy to share.

Thanks, Ren.

Ren? I'm the sorting hat.

Well, I'm naming you ren, the sorting hat is just sketchy.

Okay then if you insist.

I walked back towards Nico and sat back down, He gave me a confused look. He must have seen some pain that hid behind my eyes, he leaned forward and hugged me. I could hear a faint voice saying "Ren? What an odd name. I am Ren. hmm, I am Ren, Minerva."