I nod, "Avery is full of surprises, and honestly...I'm surprised she gets along with Jude."

"Me too," Christian frowns, "And who else?"

"Well Victoria of course and I invited Will because Matea misses having him around."

Christian gulps and glances down at me as his mother turns to pick up her purse, "Well Em and I will be there at six mom."

She turns and smiles as I nudge Christian, "Oh good. I'll see you both then."

She walks out of the kitchen and I narrow my eyes at Christian who smirks as he nuzzles my neck, "I want my girl there."

"Your girl huh?"

He looks down at me and cups my chin, "My girl. I hope." 

I gulp, "It depends on what you mean by that I suppose."

He strokes my cheek and brushes his nose against mine, "That you're mine and no one elses."

I cup his cheek, "Are you still going to take me into the playroom this weekend?"

He nods slowly, almost warily, "I will if you want me to, but it's not happening today. Not before dinner at my parents house. You'd be too exhausted."

I bite my lip and nod slowly as I say, "And what happens after Sunday if I say no?"

He gulps and cups my face in both of his hands, "I don't know Em, and I really hope I don't have to find out. I want you to be mine."

"What you want is complete control over me?"

He frowns and swallows deeply, "Yes." 

"I need to see the contract."

His eyes widen, "What?"

I narrow my eyes, "You heard me. I want to see it Christian. I'm never going to have an answer if I don't know what you really expect. And reading that contract is the only way I'm ever going to know."

He leans down and kisses me gently before saying, "I'm going to make us breakfast. Then we can over the contract."

"Can I at least look at it?" I ask as he walks over to the fridge.

He looks frozen as he looks over at me, "It's in the top drawer of my desk." 

I'm reading it at the kitchen table when he brings in our plates. He sits down across from me with a frown, as I look up at him.

"Control over what I eat?"

He sighs and runs his hands through his hair and looks pained as he says, "A lot of my submissives have had food issues. It's a precaution."

I narrow my eyes and then say, "Okay...then why the control what they wear?"

He smirks, "Dressing up can be fun in the playroom. Take your idea for your school uniform."

My eyes widen and he reaches over for the contract, "After breakfast."

I pout as he pulls it away and I say, "Can't I at least ask questions?"

He sets it to the side and says, "If you must." 

***Christian***

All through breakfast she asked questions and I answered to the best of my ability. But I knew after so long what she really wanted to know, wanted to understand was why? 

I run my hands down her sides as she sits between my legs, her head on my chest. She sighs and I say, "All out of questions huh?"

She shrugs, "No, but asking them doesn't help. Plus I'm tired."