Déjà vu

Lauren's Pov

I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday we were only meant to talk then he decided to leave a hickey I could kick myself I should've just left when he started getting closer anyways I got up and got dressed I headed downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast I saw Amy was sitting at the table " morning " I said with a smile " so how you feeling " she replied sipping her coffee " I'm okay I guess it is what it is " I spoke biting my lip hard she at me strangely " what the fuck is on your neck " she yelled getting up from the table I sighed fuck now I need to tell her I was hoping to avoid this conversation. She stood there with her arms folded waiting " okay I met with Nate yesterday at the park " she sighed " hear me out okay he wanted to talk about him and I which he elaborated that he needs me whatever that means then he started getting closer to me kissing my neck biting it creating the mark , he had the balls to ask me to be friends with benefits he keeps texting for my answer what do I do " I replied letting out a breath " wow I literally don't know what to say you're not considering it are you I mean after you know is he really worth going there again " she spoke ranting a little " a part of me wants it badly but another part of me is scared and not just that I've not long broke up with Benny what kind of person would I be to go with a guy like him who's willing to kill .. " I stopped mid sentence realising this feels familiar " what is it " Amy asked " I've been in this situation before with Nash he killed anyone to get to the top remember it was not long after we got to know him we went to his house party there was a few guys who looked shady then not long after he shot him " I replied rambling " so what are you saying that he's like a replacement Nash " she asked confused " kind of it makes sense think about it " I replied with a smile she looked at me with fear. " Oh no no no I know that look no way in fucking hell are we going through that shit again are you forgetting everything that happened " she spat angry blocking the door I went to run to the back door when someone grabbed me " hey you " I looked up oh fuck me " Jameson what're you doing here " I asked growling at him " I got a call phone you making bad decisions again so I'm going to be with you twenty four seven you have to see it this way Nate's a drug right so I'm here to help you detox get him out of your system " he replied smirking I tried to push past him but he was strong I saw him pulling something out of his pocket " no Jameson please " he cut me off " good now we can get you to behave this is only is you go that step too far " he spoke grabbing my car keys guess hes driving yay lucky me.

Jameson's Pov

It felt good to see her again been too long " so what's the first step of this detox " she asked sarcastically looking out the window I rolled my eyes this is going to be a challenge " get rid of anything that reminds you of him " I replied keeping my eyes on the road " that'll be easy because I gave him all his stuff back " she spoke monotone " it's not just personal items photo's count too " I replied as we were at a stop light maybe it was just force of habit but I put my hand on her thigh. The weird thing is she didn't push it off so I travelled up a little higher squeezing it " w-what are you doing " she stuttered out " step two making you forget about him " I replied driving into the school parking lot I moved my hand towards her inner thigh sticking a finger in " shit " she let out trying to contain herself " everything okay princess " I asked innocently she couldn't get a word out just as she was about to release I pulled my hand out she looked at me with shock and rage " what the fuck seriously " she yelled I got out the car making my way to the school entrance with Lauren beside me " you're a dick you know that " she spoke still pissed about our little moment " don't be angry princess there will be more time for that " I replied putting my hand on her lower back as we walked in a few people looked at us she clearly recognised them letting out a sigh. I stopped standing in front of her " you okay look we can leave if you want " I asked giving a smile " if I do they win known they've scared me I'm tired of being this scared little girl who runs off or has people saving her all the time I want to feel powerful " she replied frustrated I wrapped my arm around her shoulder " follow my lead " I whispered as we walked on we went to her locker as a couple of boys were walking by " hey Lauren " the boy spoke " Nate hey " she replied turning back to the locker " I was wondering if we could talk it'll only take a minute I swear no funny business " he spoke smiling I don't know why but I felt pure anger and no I'm not jealous I just care about her a lot I must've zoned out because when I came back to it she was gone I trust her not him.