Chapter 3 The Party

Lauren's Pov

Me and Amy woke up to get ready for the party at Jesse's house tonight , I was quite nervous due to recent events with Jesse and Benny I've been trying not to let the situation between them bother me. Anyways back to tonight can't wait but I have no clue what to wear I think me and Amy should go shopping.

Amy-Leigh's Pov

When Me and Lauren woke up we decided to go shopping because we didn't have anything to wear for the party tonight, so I suggested me and Lauren would go to Macy's Boutique and go for a Costa.

Skip car ride

Amy-Leigh's Pov

As Me and Lauren walked into the mall to Macy's Boutique we saw Benny coming out of Hollister, so he came over to say hi but then we saw Jesse. Jesse just looked over at Benny and Lauren talking he looked like he was going to kill Benny , he couldn't have walked over fast enough to Benny and Lauren.

Lauren's Pov

As I was talking to Benny , I saw Jesse practically speeding to where me and Benny were standing outside of Hollister, when Jesse came over he just gave Benny a dirty look and gave me a hug from behind and said hi. Then Benny said I have to go I have a lot to do , then Jesse came around from being behind me and was talking about the party and how he can't wait to see me tonight.

Benny's Pov

When I came out of Hollister I saw Lauren and Amy I went over to talk to them but a couple of minutes after saying hi I saw Jesse coming over very fast , he wrapped his arms around her waist and said hi to her. I felt like someone just ripped my heart out, I really like her and I know Jesse is not good for her, he's not the right guy for her , she needs someone like me , someone normal. I would treat her like a princess like she's my everything. So I just said I had to go so I didn't have to stand and watch Jesse all over Lauren.

Jesse's Pov

I walked into the mall to see Lauren and Benny getting close , I am not having that she's mine. I want her and I will get her , I will not let Benny get her he's not right for her he's too soft as I am way better , I would stand up for her , I would stick by her through everything. He might be all cute , sweet and nice but I think it is just all an act , well I know its not but I can be sweet and all that too. I can give her flowers and chocolates and go nice late night walks with her. I could do all that I'm not just a bad guy I can be sweet if the right person is with me. I haven't took any of my past relationships seriously but with Lauren it's different I would take it serious I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. I really like her I just want to be with her. She is so amazing but Benny can't have her. I think she will date me well put it this way I am way hotter than Benny.

skip way home

Amy-Leigh's Pov

When we got back into our house , I said to Lauren Benny likes you I can tell by the way he looks at you it's really cute but so does Jesse. I really think Benny would treat you really nice but then again Jesse has a cute side to him towards you. We went up the stairs to get ready for Jesse's party.

Lauren's Pov

When we got in , Amy started to talk about how Benny likes me and how he would treat me so nice but then she started to talk about Jesse and how he liked me and how he's always cute to me and only me. I'm so confused I really don't know what to do , I really like Jesse but I also I'm kind of starting to fall for Benny well not kind of I think I am falling for Benny well the both of them. Why is this happening to me? I can't being falling for two people at the same time but it is happening.

the party

Benny's Pov

As I walked into Jesse's party , I saw Lauren she looked amazing I have never seen anything more beautiful in my life. She was wearing a black dress it was short and it stuck out a little but not that much , It had no straps and was all black with beautiful black heels with a very big heel but she could pull it off in my eyes she could pull anything off. she is like my beautiful princess I can't let Jesse have her. I have to try and talk to her before it's too late before Jesse has her , I think I love her no wait I don't think I KNOW I LOVE HER!!!!

Jesse's Pov

I saw Lauren walk in she looks so amazing I just want to go over and kiss her right now in front of everyone. But then Benny walked in I have to keep him away from her , I need to come up with a plan to get her away from him. I am going to tell her I like her not that I don't like no wait I love her and I have to get to her before Benny gets to tell her first. Wait I have lost her where did she go , I look around the room to see if I can find her again and I looked over at one side of the room to see her standing with Benny!! Now what am I going to do , what do I do if he tells her?

Amy-Leigh's Pov

When Me and Lauren walked into Jesse's party everyone turned around and looked at us  , Me and Lauren just looked at each other as if to say wtf is going on. Lauren saw Benny she went over to him to say hi , but Jesse was looking for Lauren too. So I went over to Jesse as fast as I could to talk to him , so Benny could tell Lauren how he feels about her without Jesse being stuck to her ass 24/7 when Benny is near her.

Lauren's Pov

I went over to talk to Benny because he called me before the party to tell me he wanted to talk to me about something. Benny looked very worried when I went over to him , when I finally got to Benny he started to tell me that he likes me but then he started to tell me he loves me but not in a friend way and he wants to be my boyfriend. He told me he would treat me like a princess. My head is doing overtime with all this , now I really don't know what to do.

Jesse's Pov

As I watched Lauren walk over to Benny Amy came over to talk to me, she was asking me when am I having another party because this one is amazing but I couldn't stop watching Lauren and Benny the whole time they were talking I was just standing watching them like a hopeless little boy looking for someone to help him. I know for a fact she will go for him but I am going to change that because I have something he doesn't have. I mean look at me I'm hot all the girls want me and Benny knows that. That is the hold I have over him because lets face it he's not that hot well nobody is hotter than me.