Ride or Die Part - 2

Nash's Pov

God damn it where the hell is Lauren she was meant to be here hours ago Jc is gonna kill me if she's not here " I'm gonna call Nate " I said to Grayson " yeah she's probably with him anyways dude " he replied throwing a baseball in the air and catching it over and over. Took a few rings but Nate finally picked up " hey man where's Lauren " I asked him " about that she is here with me but the problem is that Jc knocked her out with general anesthesia I was out getting him his money Lauren must of told him I wasn't there and he didn't believe her " he replied sniffling a little on the phone making it clear he'd been crying " has she woken up yet , do you know how much he gave her ? " I asked concerned because this isn't the first time Jc's done something like this and we all got made to stand back and watch it all unfold. " N-no I'm worried man you've seen before how this ends I put Lauren upstairs into bed I just wish she'd wake up right now " he replied breathing heavily " wait I think I know someone who can possibly help you and I wake Lauren up " I said to Nate optimistically giving him and myself hope that we could wake Lauren up. 

Benny's Pov

I was about to walk into my second last class with Ethan when my phone rang I checked to see no caller i.d but I answered anyway " hello " I said to whoever it was on the phone " Benny it's Nash listen I need your help " great my least favourite person needs my help super note my sarcasm " why on earth would I ever help you huh? " I said to him my anger now at boiling point. " Look it's Lauren okay a friend of mine has drugged her with general anesthesia we don't know how much to be exact but it's been hours now and she still hasn't woken up " he replied. " Meet me at my house right now I'll see what I can do " I said hanging up " what's wrong " Ethan asked with a worried expression on his face " it's Lauren a "friend" of Nash's has drugged her with general anesthesia the stuff they use for operations to knock you out and the thing is she still hasn't woken up " I replied sighing " but you think it was more vervain than the hospital " Ethan said " well yeah it's the only thing that can knock vampires out for hours also you thinking what I'm thinking microscope to see if our conclusion is correct cause whoever did this knew it would knock her out dude now to the bat cave " I replied running out the school with Ethan tailing behind. 

Erica's Pov

Sarah and me were walking down the street to my house when I caught a glimpse of Ethan and Benny running into Benny's house. " Hey isn't that the nerd squad " I said to Sarah pointing it out " come on I wanna know what they're up to " she replied grabbing my arm and dragging me along out of nowhere a car showed up out came someone a boy with dark hair and snap back on holding Lauren I think she's unconscious. Benny let whoever that guy was in he then looked over at Sarah and I fear took over his body with a slam the door was shut you could a tick sound of it being locked running over in a fit of rage I banged my fists against the solid frame " open the door right now, what have you done to Lauren " I shouted in a apoplectic tone the door then swung open " Nate? " I asked more like questioned " yeah " he replied his eyes were puffy like he'd been crying and his voice was croaky " can we come " I asked with a small smile he stepped aside opening the door wide allowing us to walk in Sarah and I walked in to see Lauren passed out on the couch she was completely out of it " what happened " I asked softly walking over and crouching down to Lauren for signs of struggle or something the tension in the air was thick I still didn't receive an answer " seriously are you all just gonna sit with your thumbs up your fucking assess someone answer me " I screamed in frustration I noticed from the corner of my eye Nate sitting on the couch bouncing his leg repeatedly he then stood up ready to speak " a friend well someone who we thought was a friend drugged her pretty bad she's been out for hours and still hasn't woken up now it is 19:45 she hasn't even turned over only the sound of her breathing is all we hear " he replied sitting on the couch with Lauren moving her hair back from her face he really does love her.