The Nightmare

Lauren's Pov

* Dreaming *

It's been a few months now since I've been working for Nash. And let me tell you it's been a few months of hell selling to dealers , Nash and Nate bickering and fighting all the time I'm surprised I haven't lost it. Tonight is my night off " work " I chose to spend it with Nate when I pulled into the driveway I noticed the door was ajar I wasn't scared until I saw the blood on the handle Nate's blood to be exact. I rushed inside to see Nate leaning back against the couch blood spilling from his stomach " Nate w-what happened oh my god " I said to him " Nash he said something about hurting you so I attacked but he stabbed me " he replied having shortage of breath. I called an ambulance " please hurry he's losing a lot of blood " I said sobbing into the phone I put as much pressure as I could to Nate's stomach to stop anymore blood coming out " hey Lil mama it's okay " he said to me " no it's not you're bleeding out , Nate I can't lose you " I replied crying more I noticed Nate's eyes getting heavy " no no Nate you have to keep your eyes open please " I said. The next minute the burst open " hello mam " the ambulance guy yelled " through here " I yelled back they quickly got a stretcher putting Nate on it. " See I told you , you could keep them open they're gonna take you to the hospital and patch you up I love you Nathan " I said to him by this point I was crying hysterically. 

  Time skip

Arriving at the hospital they took him to theatre right away. I called Carter and told him the situation a few moments later he arrived " Lauren " I turned around to see Carter I rushed to his arms for a comforting hug " what happened " he asked me " I came home to spend time with Nate I noticed our front door was opened and blood on the handle so I rushed inside to see Nate bleeding out so I called the ambulance Nate also told me it was Nash who stabbed him over me , the ambulance arrived just in time I noticed Nate's eyes getting heavy " I replied breaking down Carter just kept hugging me everyone else then arrived including Sam, Shawn and Justin.

* End of dream * 

 I shot up breathing heavy I turned to see Nate sleeping next to me I started to cry quietly but they turned into sobs causing Nate to wake up. " Hey why are you crying " he asked while rubbing his eyes he then sat up " I had a bad dream that I was working for Nash and I came home to find you bleeding out in the dream your eyes were getting heavy " I replied sobbing uncontrollably. " Hey it's okay it was just a dream okay nightmare my point is you'll never lose me I love you always & forever Lil mama " Nate said pulling me onto his lap then leaning towards my neck trailing kisses up and down " Nate it's three in the morning " I said to him " so you want me to stop " he replied flipping me over so I was under him I moaned in response " didn't think so " he said biting my neck making sure he left marks. We were interrupted by someone knocking on the front door " who would be here at this time in the morning " I said to Nate whispering " I don't know " he replied whispering too " Nate I know you're in there with her you took her from me " Nash yelled " ignore him maybe he'll go away " I said to Nate " I'm not leaving till you face me Maloley " Nash screeched " or not " Nate replied to me I took the baseball bat from Nate's closet " what're you doing " he asked me " going to face him you stay hidden behind the door in case shit gets crazy okay " I replied walking downstairs quietly gripping the bat tight. I carefully opened the door " what do you want Nash it's three in the morning " I asked him " where's Nate? " he replied grabbing my wrist tight " get off me " I said pulling my arm away " I'm sorry but I need to know " he replied " WHY!! " I asked angry I was pissed off " because he needs to know you're mine " he replied " get it through your brain I'm Nate's girl his fiance I'm not a toy you can pick up and drop when you feel like it if you come near me or Nate again I'll kill you , you got that Grier " I said I was right up in his face yelling I walked back in the house slamming the door I sighed sliding down the door dropping the bat Nate came and sat beside me " you good " he asked putting his arm around me " I think so " I replied unsure I've never raised my voice like that.