Lauren

Jesse's Pov
I rushed to the hospital as soon as I heard what happened I busted through the double doors out of breath I went to reception " has Lauren McAdam been brought in yet " I asked trying to catch my breath the lady was interrupted by the paramedics they rushed in with Lauren on a gurney she had an oxygen mask over her face eyes closed. " I'm sorry Mr Maloley you can't come in we'll send someone out when we can " the doctor exclaimed to Nate he slumped down on the grey hospital chair in the waiting room. Sam , Derek , Andrea , Amy , Madison and the Jacks all walked in " what happened " Andrea asked her voice full of frustration you could see she was in pain " Shawn shot Lauren in the back I'm going to kill him " Nate stated clenching his jaw his chest moving up and down. He broke down letting out a scream why hurt someone like this I thought he " cared " about Lauren guess I was blind to his true intentions the only way he could get to Nate emotionally was to hurt the one he cared for most.

Narrator
The doctors were doing everything in their power to save Lauren the bullet was so deep she was losing blood. In the waiting room everyone was yelling at each other they blamed Sam for making her run , Amy ran picking up a vase throwing it to the floor getting everyone's attention " stop none of this is helping it's only adding fuel to the fire " she stated " she's right passing the blame or playing the blame game is going to do nothing it's pointless we should be trying to fix the situation calling Lauren's parents or something and not stand yelling at each other like morons " Andrea replied letting out a frustrated sigh. Jesse was looking at Lauren through the glass window tears cascading down his face he blamed himself for the way things turned out " sorry for everything " he whispered even though Lauren was laying on a hospital bed stable she could still hear his voice how broken he was it takes a lot to make Jesse cry he keeps a wall up shutting everyone out apart from his dad and his friends.

Carter's Pov

It had been 4 days now though Lauren was stable and healed she still hadn't woken up yet everyone keeps saying she's okay or she's in the best place etc to me it sounds like false hope trust me I'm trying to have a little bit of faith It's only a matter of time before they turn off her breathing machine. " Carter Carter " Andrea said shaking me from my thoughts " sorry I was miles away what were you saying " I replied releasing a breath " I think we should go looking for Nash don't you think it's strange how he didn't come to see Lauren " she said looking in my eyes " Andrea the police took him away " she cut me off " they didn't Nash paid them to make it look that way we have to find him " she said frustrated we snuck out without anyone noticing.

Time skip they make it to Nash's safe house

Andrea and Carter made it to the safe house only to see Shawn's car out front along with Derek and Sam's cars too. Andrea decided to sneak round to the back of the house making sure not to get caught Carter followed in suit , Andrea slowly opened the door and closing it behind her " who are you " she noticed it was Shawn his stern tone she slowly turned around " hey Shawn " she said her voice slightly shaky " Andrea what're you doing here ? " he replied arms folded over his chest standing with a bad boy demeanour. " The thing is there's something wrong with Lauren it's been a few days since everything but she won't wake up " she said hesitantly looking down blinking rapidly " and what are you expecting help cause that's not going to happen " he replied with a dark chuckle the next minute Andrea right hook punched Shawn in the face she had it with the attitude and behaviour of the guy she used to call a friend. Shawn walked towards her , Andrea ran to the door twisting the no but it wouldn't open " carte.. " her screams were muffled by Shawn's hand covering her mouth she thrashed around trying to get out of his grip but it was useless Shawn put Andrea over his shoulder carrying her to the living room where Sam , Derek and Nash were. Nash turned round to see Andrea dropped to the floor " you found our intruder " he said to Shawn while eyes were fixated on her " I came for help after dick face's actions a few day's back Lauren won't wake up since you care about her so much I thought you should know " Andrea replied with a hint of sarcasm. " shut up " Nash said gripping Andrea's wrist tight the rage evident in his tone " oh did I hit a nerve " she replied giggling he released her wrist and walked upstairs to the attic in search for a duffel bag filled with cash " this should help wake her up get the best doctors " Nash said out loud to himself " you're really going to help her she ruined what we had together the business , money not to mention the girls bro " he was startled by Jace's voice " what are you doing at my house " he replied to Jace " to see how things were I see Andrea found your " safe house " and let me guess she's asked for your help because poor Lauren is still in a deep slumber " he said taunting Nash , Nash then pinned him to the wall " DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT " he yelled loud enough for everyone downstairs to hear.