Christmas Time

Lauren's Pov

It's been a crazy few days with Christmas shopping if you're wondering I'm human again it felt weird the first few days I was actually able to function without the need for blood and walk in the sun without the fear of being burnt to a crisp. During the fight my heart stopped no one else knew about the plan apart from Amy and Benny , everyone thought I was gone for good until I showed up at school on the Monday Jc and I have become friends instead of enemies we are both in charge he'll make the deals and phone calls while I deal with the books checking to see who has and hasn't paid their debt etc ; Benny and I are very happy he's been incredibly patient with me helping me get back to normal I'm so thankful for having him in my life he's the one the person I can see myself getting married to having kids and especially growing old together " Lauren come here a sec " speaking of my man I walked downstairs into the living room " hey baby what's up " I replied smiling he was grinning like a Cheshire cat " I have an early Christmas present for you close your eyes " he said I did as he asked he put my hands out I felt something furry and it was moving I opened my eyes to see a teacup apricot maltipoo I got up giving Benny the biggest hug ever " oh my god Benny I love you so much thank you best boyfriend ever " I spoke with excitement I couldn't contain my excitement I texted everyone sending pictures then posting those photos on social media putting the caption " New addition to our family say hello to my fur baby Rufus " then hit post on Instagram. 

Amy-Leigh's Pov

I'm so freaking happy to have my bestfriend back from the " dead " for some strange reason I feel like somethings missing in my life I don't know how to describe it ; I miss having a connection with someone yes I'm referring to Jace I want him back but I shouldn't I'm fighting with my own emotions I don't know what I should do maybe a Christmas miracle will happen and I'll meet the right guy suddenly my phone rang " hello " I spoke " hey it's me want to meet for coffee " Lauren asked me I could get out the house for a few hours plus I'm already ready " yeah sure see you in five " I replied hanging up I grabbed my house key and wallet then left making my way to Starbucks.

Time Skip

" Hey thanks for inviting me I needed out of the house " I said to her as I sat down taking my jacket off " why what's wrong everything okay " Lauren asked with a concerned tone in her voice I let out a sigh " this is going to sound stupid but I miss feeling a connection to someone " I replied she sat there taking in every word " look I know you miss Jace just call him tell him what you're telling me and if he doesn't want to change for an incredibly amazing beautiful and smart girl like you then it's his loss okay don't worry we'll find you a man maybe Gord or Wes their really nice good guys " Lauren stated smiling then giving me a hug I seriously love this girl to the moon and back.

Meanwhile at school

Sarah's Pov

I was walking out of class to go to the library to meet Erica so we could study for our English exam and maths test that are coming up soon as I was walking there I bumped into someone " Jesse hey " I spoke feeling the awkward silence " hey do you know what we've to study for English again I was busy studying for history I forgot my English papers and notes I left them at home " he replied with a light hearted laugh I smiled " yeah it was Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet plot, characters and themes I'm heading to the library to meet Erica if you want to join us " I asked he hesitated for a minute " sure I could use all the help thanks I appreciate it " he replied walking with me. 

Benny's Pov

After playing with Rufus for hours Lauren and I decided to go out for a late lunch at the local cafe " what are you doing tonight " I asked taking a bite of my sandwich " I don't think I'm doing anything what do you have in mind " she replied with a smile " hmm I was thinking we could have dinner at my house my Grandma will be at the bingo we could watch Star Wars from the beginning cause I remembered you mentioned you wanted to do that then we'll make a fort buy candy so what do you say baby " I said to her I watched her facial expression break into a toothy smile she leaned forward " I say yes because that sounds like a perfect night " she replied. Once I walked Lauren back home I headed to Ethan's house letting myself in " hey man I just organised the best night in with Lauren Star Wars food the lot it's going to be good " I said to him he looked a bit down " that's great dude " he replied flatly " what's wrong ? " I asked " I saw Sarah walking in the halls with Jesse " he replied I rolled my eyes " look I'm saying this because I care you need to either get over Sarah or ask her out " I spoke folding my arms " you saw what happened last time " I cut him off " one the last time we were dealing with Stern and two you admitted to her face that it was a mistake third times a charm " I stated raising my brows " fine I'll ask her out next time I or we see her you happy now " he spoke " ecstatic now let's play this new game you got last weekend " now it was his turn to cut me off " you seem really happy with her dude I hope it lasts you know what the supernatural world and this town is capable of when it comes to relationships " he said " I am happy I finally got the girl do you know what she said when I asked her to be my girl " I replied he started to chuckle " what " he asked "  yes I will be your girl the Princess Leia to your Han Solo , dude she's the one the only one for me " I replied after that we just spent the rest of the day playing video games until I had to go and set everything up for Lauren coming she's also staying at my place tonight which is even better.