All over again - Part 3

Lauren's Pov

As I fluttered my eyes open I see a smiling Nash sitting beside me glad to have you back where you belong babe Nash said glad to be back I told him , um is there a bathroom I could use babe yeah upstairs on your right he answered okay I'll just be a second Nash. Once I got inside the bathroom I took out my phone and called Jesse to let him and Amy know that I'm okay and my crazy plan to get out of this hell hole.

Jesse's Pov

Just as Amy and I were walking up the path way to Sammy's house my phone rang Hello I answered "Jesse it's Lauren , Lauren thank god you're okay listen Jesse I have to tell you something I came up with a plan to get out of Sammy's house but you're gonna have to trust me on this" Lauren you know I trust you what's your plan , okay well I kinda have to pretend to Nash that I still love him

Amy-Leigh's Pov

Once Jesse came off the phone to Lauren and told me her crazy plan to get away. All we could do is sit and wait because if we done anything it would set Nash right off and he would go crazy. I just hope Lauren's plan works, all I want to know is what goes through Nash's head to do this to her.

Nash's Pov

I wait for Lauren to come back. I'm so happy that my plan worked this time and now Lauren is all mine. Now poor little Jesse doesn't stand a chance with my gorgeous baby, that's what he gets for messing with me! He knew what he was getting into when he stole my princess away from me!

Sammy's Pov

I love Nash's plan to get his girl back. I knew Jesse was just a rebound for Lauren and she would come running back to Nash, he was right about Lauren she will always come back to him. Have to get relationship advice off him sometime.

meanwhile with Amy & Jesse 

Jesse's Pov

Me and Amy were talking about Lauren's plan and how it is gonna work. I just can't until the moment I have my world back in my arms and I know she is safe and We have control of our life's back. I just need to know that she is safe and she is not hurt, if he hurts her in anyway he will pay for it.

Lauren's Pov

Great now I have to pretend to like Nash, My worst fear is if he kisses me. As I reach Nash I just stand there and he steps towards me oh my he's not really going to do what I think he is going to do is he? I hope not! , as he comes even closer to me I just look at him and he closes his eyes and moves his face to mine he starts to kiss me I don't want to do this but I have no other choice.

Nash's Pov

My kiss with Lauren feels so amazing, I have missed this and her I really have. I tell Lauren I'm going to invite the boys over to let her know. I am so happy she's back, This is the right time to ask her to be my girlfriend again. I just hope she says yes to me I don't think I can live without her my life wouldn't be complete.

Taylor's Pov

As my phone rings I look at it and see Nash's name, hi what's up Nash ? yeah I will be over 30 minutes tops. I start to make my way over to Nash's, when he told me Lauren was back I thought he was joking she must really still love him.

Cameron's Pov

Taylor phones and says Nash has invited all of us over and Lauren is back. What Wow that's a big shock, I thought she would never be back I still thought she hated his guts. oh well you know what they say treat them mean keep them keen. 

Matthew's Pov

When I get a text from Nash saying we have to go over. I start to get my things together and make my way to Nash's. Lauren is back to, I'm so happy for them I always thought they were a really cute couple.