Awkward Situations Part -2

Lauren's Pov

I woke up with a huge headache remembering last night, I looked around noticing this wasn't my room. I turn on my right side to see a sleeping Nate " Nate " I whispered he groaned " what " he said " time to get up " I replied. I was about to get out of bed when I was pulled back down " come on get up " I said Nate went back to sleep. I know how to get him up " Nate fuck me right now " his eyes flickered open and he sat up right away. " good you're up now get dressed " I said to him " that's mean playing with a man's emotions like that " he replied " shut up or I'm throwing out your weed " I said to Nate with a smirk plastered on my face.

Nate's Pov

Damn I was so tempted to fuck her right there and then she blackmails me with my weed that's mean. " Lauren come here a sec " I said to her " yeah " she replied " are you sure you wanna go to school after what happened last night " I asked her she signed " If I don't they'll think I'm scared and that I've let my guard down " she replied " listen to me they're not going to lay a hand on you " I said to her. Lauren gave me a kiss in reply I know she's acting like she's not scared, I can tell she is. " Nate " Lauren said with tears falling down her face " what happened " I asked her she just gave me her phone. Nash sent her a picture of Amy bruised and beaten up " that's It I've had It up to here with this dick torturing the people I love he's going to pay " Lauren said in an angry tone. I look up to see Lauren gone fuck where is she I decided to call Carter " hey Nate what's wrong " he asked " Nash took Amy beated her up sent Lauren a picture as proof and Lauren's gone I think she's gone to find Nash " I replied in one breath " wow slow down I'm on my way " he said hanging up.

Meanwhile with Nash, Cam, Shawn, Justin and Amy

Amy's Pov

" please stop please " I screamed at the top of my lungs Shawn came over to me " that's the thing we can't " I cut him off " Shawn please come on look at me I'm black and blue and I'm sure my rib needs x-rayed " I said to him. Nash walked over towards us " okay I sent the picture to Lauren as proof " he said " you bastard after this she'll want nothing to do with you, you'll finally mean nothing to her " I said with a smile on my face. Big mistake Cameron walked over with duct tape in his hand " It's nothing personal " he said " wait why are you doing this Cam It isn't you, you're a nice person not a monster like him come on be the better guy " I said to him " okay look when Nash falls asleep I'll take the etc off and clean you up okay and let your blood circulate " he replied " okay " I said knowing deep down he wasn't letting me go, just giving me false hope.

Justin's Pov

I wonder why Cam's being Mr Nice guy " yo Cameron " I said motioning him to come over " yeah " he said " why you being nice to her " I asked him. " well let's see If I be nice to her she'll trust me more " he replied " okay but don't over do it " I said to him " okay " he replied. Lauren's going to get what she deserves how dare she disrespect Nash like that making him think that she was in love with him, how much of a bitch can you be.

Back to Nate and Carter

Carter's Pov

That's It I'm gonna fucking kill Nash what's his deal first he hurts my best friend now Amy nah uh. " Carter finally you're here " Nate said " okay so what happened " I asked him " so basically this morning we got up to get ready for school. Lauren then shouted on me I went to see what was wrong she had tears falling down her face then showed me her phone It was a picture of Amy beaten up. Lauren was talking about how she was going to kill Nash " Nate replied stopping mid sentence " Carter she's going to Kill Nash " he said. We raced to my car I used the phone tracker thing that located where Nash was I hope nothing's happened yet.

 Lauren's Pov

I went to the side of Nash's house near the basement window to see Amy tied to a chair. " don't worry Amy I'm going to kill Nash one way or another then our problems will be over " I said out loud to myself, I seen them all walk out the basement and locking it. I took this chance to open the window and jump in " Lauren " Amy said in a whisper " shh we have to be quiet I'm busting you outta here " I said to her. Untying the ropes we ran to the window Amy climbed out first then me I heard the basement door unlocking. I quickly shut the window and hid at the side of the wall with Amy. " find her " I heard Nash yelling that was our cue to make a run for it we ran and ran until this car stopped in front of us two figures got out " Lil mama, Amy " Nate said I ran into his arms. Amy hugged Carter " omg get in the car we'll go to Nate's and get you cleaned up " I said to her she nodded in reply and cried in Carter's arms.