Chapter 6 - The truth always comes out

Jesse's Pov
After Benny's little stunt yesterday I think I should tell Lauren the truth about WhiteChapel like its supernatural going ons and who little Benny and Ethan really are. She wouldn't stick around if she knew it all.

Lauren's Pov
I don't know what is it but today I had a bad feeling like something was going to happen , I don't know what though that's what's scaring me more though. it's probably nothing I'm just going to ignore it today.

Amy-Leigh's Pov
When I walked down stairs this morning for breakfast I noticed Lauren sitting on the couch , it's like she was staring into space. I could tell her face was tear stained because of yesterday and those two boys , poor Lauren she really has got it bad.

Skip car ride

Lauren's Pov
Today I felt like absolute crap and I looked a mess , I had my hair shoved up in a messy bun I wore my black jeans and shoved on my stilinski teen wolf jumper with my black boots. I didn't really care seen me today not even the boys past the point of caring anymore.

Benny's Pov
Can't believe I kissed my girl haha feels good , when I got to school E told me he'd seen Lauren and that she didn't look so good also that she wasn't her happy go lucky self. This can't be because of me and Jesse could I'd better go talk to her and apologise poor girl , can't believe she's this stressed and upset because of us both.

Amy-Leigh's Pov
At lunch today I went to go find Lauren because we always sit together at lunch , but she was no where to be found in the cafeteria. I went outside to see her sitting in the car balling her eyes out mascara running down her face , my poor baby sis someone's got to answers to give aka Benny and Jesse.

A/N sorry that it's not a long chapter guys am at school and trying to write it quick hahah , more will be up either tomorrow or Tuesday guys hope you like it

Love

Lauren xoxo