Chapter 17 - Blood, Amendments, & Congratulations.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

I was sitting here in the hotel bed. I decided to hang back and let the boys go party.

There was a sudden knock on the door so I quickly pulled on my shirt.

Yeah, I was shirtless.

Imagine that! [A/N: Sleeping with Sirens reference for any fans out there. c;]

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me." a familiar voice said.

"Botswick!" I said opening the door signaling for him to come in. "What brings you here? I thought you were hanging out-"

I was cut off by a smiling girl coming from behind Kellin. She had black hair down to her waist and beautiful blue eyes.

"This is Katelynne. Babe this is Allison." he said introducing us.

"You can call me Ally." I said smiling at her warmly.

"I bet you're wondering why we're here.." Kellin asked.

"Errr.. Uhm yeah." I said uncomfortably.

"Well since you're a really close friend.. We wanted you to know first.." he let out.

"Oh come on Botswick! Say it you're making me anxious."

"Katelynne and I just got back together and we found out a couple of weeks ago that she's pregnant with my baby and we're engaged!!" Kellin said quickly and started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Breathe Kellin, breathe." Katelynne laughed.

"Sorry babe I'm just really excited." he smiled.

"I'm glad you're happy Botswick!" I hugged him then Katelynne. "I'm invited to the wedding right?"

"Hell yeah! Ally you're the maid of honor!" they both said happily.

"I'm what? Ahhhh, this is sooooo exciting you guys. I've never got the chance to do this. Thank you so much!" I squealed jumping up and down.

Kellin and I both started jumping up and down like little kids.

"You guys calm down!" Katelynne insisted again and again but with no success. "If you can't beat them, join them!"

We jumped around for a few minutes before deciding to order some Chinese take out.

*

"I'll get it!!" Kellin said getting up.

He came back with our food and sat down.

We ate our food and talked about random things while we watched a marathon of 'Friends.'

*

"Oh come on! Show 'em Botswick!" Katelynne and I both chanted almost in perfect sync.

"Okay. Okay fine." Kellin said taking his shirt off and showing us his tattoos.

"Who'd you get them done by?" I asked.

"Some dude in Australia." he said sitting back down not bothering to put his shirt on.

Katelynne took his egg roll and he turned to look at her with puppy eyes.

"Fine I'll give it back. Here." she said giving him the egg roll back and ruffling his hair.

I turned and look at them biting my lip trying to hold back the laughter. I failed terribly.

"What?" Kellin asked laughing.

I jumped on the bed and started yelling, "Kellin has sex hair! Eww! Katelynne and Kellin had sex on my floor! Eww."

We played for a few hours until we realized it was getting late.

"You guys wanna stay here?" I asked.

"Kate?"

"Sleepover!" she yelled happily.

*

We started messing with Kellin's hair for hours until there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." he said.

"You're a lucky girl." I whispered to Katelynne.

"I know." she said smiling warmly.

We heard noises coming from the door.

I peeked over the corner and saw Kellin laying on the floor and clutching his face. Red was oozing from his hands. Then I looked up and saw a very angry looking Mike.

"I told you to stay away from her, Quinn!"

"Jesus Christ, Michael! What the hell did you do?"

"I told him to leave you alone!"

"Katelynne, bring some tissue paper. Quick!" I yelled.

I saw a confused look come across Mike's face as Katelynne brought me the toilet paper.

"Who is she?" he asked, his voice growing quieter.

"That's Katelynne. Kellin's fiancée that's preggers with his child!"

"Oh shit! I'm sorry Quinn. I-I didn't know." he said pulling Kellin up and on to the bed.

"It's okay. I guess some people are more excited on my engagement than others." he laughed.

*

"So you guys are staying here?" Mike asked.

"If that's cool with you man?" Kellin asked.

"Sure."

"We're gonna sleep in the same bed?" Mike asked me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

*

I snuggled up next to Mike and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Take me back?" he begged staring into my eyes in the darkness.

"Not yet.." I said before turning around and drifting off to sleep.

[A/N: Update FOUR! C: hope you guys are enjoying reading this story as much as I'm enjoying writing it! Comment and vote!]