Chapter 5 - Broken

The sunshine was beginning to creep through the bus. Everyone was still asleep, except for Ally and I. Last night was perfect. She was perfect.

"Good morning babe." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Good morning." She said smiling up at me.

"You wanna go grab breakfast for the guys and you and me? That way we can have a little alone time."

"Yes."

She got up and opened her suitcase. She took out black skinny jeans, her black Toms, and a shirt that appeared to have been homemade. It had my face on it.

"Ahhh, where'd you get that Alls?"

"Well there's this thing at Walgreens where you can take a picture of someone or something and they make it in to a shirt. So I took your picture." She said smiling.

"Awh that's awesome beb." Before I noticed she was changed and about to put on make up.

"Nope. Nu Uhh. No make up today." I said taking her make up bag from her.

"If you say so."

"Hand me a shirt from the third drawer please."

I put on the shirt and grabbed Ally's hand as we walked outside.  While we were walking out of the tour bus area, someone just grabbed Ally from behind.

"I still want your number gorgeous." A familiar voice said to her as Ally turned to look at me.

"Leave my girlfriend alone, Quinn." It was that jerk Kellin. I never liked him but he was good friends with my brother so I had to learn how to be around him.

"But why? She likes me. Look she's already blushing." He said with a smirk.

"It's the heat you idiot. Look Vic isn't here so I don't have to be nice to you so why don't you do us both a favor and fuck off? Why don't you Quinn?" I growled at him.

"Sure, I love to fuck her. Why don't you ask her about last night?"

"Last night? Last night? What the fuck are you talking about Quinn? She was in my arms last night."

"Ohh yeah? Why don't you ask her about that one night?" He said walking off with a smirk.

"What the fuck happened that one night, Allison?" I said with air quotes around that one night.

"Kellin and I had sex." She said with a tear streaming down her face.

"WHAAAATTT?! YOU DID WHAT?! WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!!" I demanded yelling at her.

"Please don't scream at me Mike. I was very drunk and he took advantage of it.." She said looking down at her shoes. I could see a wet spot forming on her toes as her tears dropped down to her feet.

"Ohh yeah sure! Use the fucking drunk story."

"I didn't want you to think I was some sort of band whore that just goes around sleeping with guys."

"I knew it!! I told Jaime that I'd just get heartbroken with you but noooo! He insisted I'd get your damn number." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Here take your bracelet back. It was a week before you and I even met by the way." She said handing me my bracelet back and walking back to the bus.

I stood there not knowing what to believe or who to be mad at. I knew I shouldn't be mad at Ally so I ran back to the bus.

*

When I got to the bus she was on the couch with Tony to her left, Jaime to her left, and Vic at her feet. They were all trying to make her laugh and she was for a little bit until she saw me.  Vic saw me too so he immediately got up to talk to me. We went outside the bus.

"The other girls had a family emergency and they had to leave. "

"Oh yeah I forgot they were related."

"Why'd you break up with Ally?"

"Because she's slept with your stupid friend, Kellin." I said a bit annoyed and crossing my arms.

"She what? Awh dude, that's intense."

"Yeah, but she said it was a week before we even met but I don't know if I should believe her or not."

"I think you should, I mean she hasn't lied to you so far." Vic said raising an eyebrow.

"Are you serious? Yes she has!"

"Uhm no. It's not a lie if it was never told." He was right. I hated when Vic was right.

"I guess I should go apologize to her." I said as Vic and I started walking back to the bus.

*

"Hey Tony and Jaime can you guys leave me and Ally alone for a minute? I really need to talk to her." The guys nodded yes and left along with Vic.

"Ally I'm so sorry I yelled at you. There was no reason to. I believe you if you said it was a week before we even met."

She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "There was no reason to yell at me. I had never seen you so mad at me before. But it's the past now so I forgive you." She said wiping away a tear. She stretched her arms out to me and I gladly went into them wrapping mine around her.

"I love you Mike."

"I love you too Ally."

Suddenly there was a loud thud on the door followed by Vic's voice saying "Ouch! You bitch! How the hell did you get here?" I assumed he was arguing with a girl.

"I'm here to see my baby Mike." The girl yelled. I knew that girl. I remembered her voice. I got up and ran outside, Ally following me. It was Kate, the girl I was in love with, the girl who broke my heart. How the hell did she get here?

"Kate? What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I'm here to take back what's mine."

"Yours? I'm not you-" I was suddenly cut off by Ally.

"He's not yours. He's mine."

"I had him first!"

"But I have him now." She replied with a smirk.

"You guys go inside.. And take Ally. I have to talk to her."

The guys disappeared inside the bus, Ally looking back at me with eyes that said 'If you leave me, I'll be broken.'

"I won't baby, I promise." I said smiling.

**Vic's P.O.V.**

I really hope my brother makes the right decision on this one. He's made pretty bad ones in the past. Like falling in love with Kate in the first place. She was such a whore, she always cheated on him and he always took her back. Unlike Kate, Ally was such a nice girl even though she slept with Kellin but it wasn't her fault, she was drunk. It wasn't like she had cheated on him. Heck they didn't know each other yet!

We heard yelling, bad words being said, and car doors being slammed. Then Mike came in.