Chapter 3 - Coming back home

**2 and a half months later**

*Ally's P.O.V.*

I can't belive it's been 2 and a half months since I've seen Mike. I was so excited to see Pierce the Veil play again and this time I was getting front row seats. It was all thanks to Mike for sending me the ticket and pass.

While the guys were on tour around the U.S. and Canada, Mike and I had been calling each other on a daily basis. We texted while I was at work and he called during my break. He was the sweetest guy ever. 

I remember the day after he left with his band to tour, he asked me how old I was. I was hesitant to answer but I had to come clean. When I told him I was 19, it was quite awkward for awhile. Since he was 27 and I was only 19, that's like eight years. But we were good friends so that wasn't gonna ruin our friendship.

It was getting close to the time I had to be leaving to the concert. My hair was straightened. I was wearing the same torn black jeans and white v-neck and shoes I was wearing the night when we first met.

There were gonna be a lot of bands that night but my two favorites were definitely Pierce the Veil and Sleeping with Sirens. PTV was gonna be playing first but I was gonna be staying behind with Mike to watch SWS play. I was so excited. I definitely liked Mike a lot, as more than a friend but I didn't know if he felt the same way so I wasn't planning on telling him any time soon.

*

I was at the show in the V.I.P. area where I saw Mike wave at me, I waved back . 

*

The set was amazing. I waved at Mike as he came down from the stage. I stood on my toes to hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you." I whispered into his ear.

**Mike's P.O.V.**

"I missed you." She said in my ear, standing on her toes. Which I thought was the cutest thing ever, since the top of her head only reached up to my shoulder.

"I missed you too." I said kissing her cheek, the corner of my mouth overlaping hers. As I pulled away from the hug I saw her face was red. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

*

"This is their last song right?" I asked looking over at her. 

"Yeah, it's my favortie." Ally said with a smile.

"Alright before we start with this last song who would like to come up on stage?" Kellin said into the microphone. Ally started waving her hands.

"You with the white v-neck, come on up." he said motioning her to come up.

"I'll be right back." She said smiling.

*

The music started playing as Kellin started to sing "Stayyyy for tonight. If you want to I can show you what my dreams are made of, as I'm dreaming of your face." As he held her close stroking her cheek. I don't know why but I was jealous.

As the song ended, I have had enough of Kellin's "charms". So I started to leave when Kellin said into the mic "So gorgeous, can I have your number?" He said smiling at her. Ally grabbed the mic and said "No, thanks. I already gave my number to the most amazing guy ever." 

Oh great, she had met another guy. I walked off. 

"Mike! Wait up." She said as she got off the stage running after me.

"What? Why didn't you tell me you had met another guy?" I asked with a little anger in my voice.

"I was talking about you." I immediately wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. With that we walked off hand in hand.