Chapter 4 - Our first kiss

**Mike's P.O.V.**

Ally and I had been knowing each other for months now, I really like her. Maybe today I'll ask her to go on tour with me and maybe I'll ask her to be my girlfriend.

We were sitting on her couch watching a movie on the weekend before our tour that was gonna last eight months.

"Ally, I gotta talk to you about something."

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" She said turning off the tv.

"Pierce the Veil is gonna go on a world wide tour that's gonna last eight months." I said looking down at the matching bacalets on my left wrist.

"Oh."

"Yeah.. We're gonna go to Australia, Japan, China, France, and all over Europe. And I was kinda wondering something.."

"Tell me." She said with her arms crossed in front of her.

"I was wondering... Uhm, if you... Uhm.."

"Quit stuttering Fuentes! Just tell me, I'll be fine with it." She said playfully punching my arm.

"Ha, okay. Uhm I was wondering if you wanted to come on tour with us?"

A huge smile appeared on her gorgeous face as she said "Of course! I'd love to be touring the world with my boyfriend.. Oops I mean friend." She winked as I found myself blush a little.

"Oh good!" I exclaimed happily. "Oh yeah, but all the bunks have already been preclaimed by the guys. So if you want I can sleep on the couch and you can go ahead and sleep on mine?" I offered shyly.

"No! I'd never let you do that!!" She crossed her arms and pouted. Ohhh God, she looked so damn adorable when she did that.

"So it's settled. We'll be sharing a bunk!" We looked at each other for awhile. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get packing! We leave in three hours!"

*  

It was about 10:30 at night and all the boys had settled in with their girlfriends in their bunks. Smart guys, they had brought along the women they loved. Noise filled the bus as the tires hit the pavement.

"Everyone, can you guys please be quiet for a second? I have to ask Ally here something." I said taking off one of the matching bracalets off my wrist, the bus silenced in anticipation. I motioned for Ally to get up as I got down on one knee.

"Ally, after a tremendous heartbreak I never thought that I'd be falling in love again. I thought I'd never get past it. I was wrong. You see one night at a concert, I met this wonderfully amazing girl named Allison Amber Smith. I love her." I said holding her left arm up.

"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"Yes. Of course I will!" She said as I put the matching bracaket on her arms, as she was wrapping her arms around me as I stood up. Everyone in the bus clapped and 'awed'. That was the happiest I had been in my whole life.

*

It was about 2;30 in the morning when the guys woke me up. We had all passed out with our grilfriends in our arms watching a movie.

"Le'ts get them in bed before they get cold and wake up." Tony suggested. We all nodded in agreement.

Tony started lightly tapping his girl's shoulder. "Hey baby. Baby. Isabella, let's get under the covers come on."

Jaime and Vic did the same with their girls.

"Ally, babe. Sweetie get up."

"Ye.. Yes?" She said rubbing her eyes and looking as adorable as ever.

"No, go back to sleep just get under the covers." I said when I realized the bed hadn't been done. "Get up right quick, I'll make the bed."

"No Mike, you're a guy. You probably don't know how to make a bed." She said laughing. "Let me do it."

She quickly put the sheets on the bed and layed down. "Hey Mike, do you have any shorts I can borrow?"

"Here." I said opening the drawer and handing her some shorts. She went into the bathroom to change and when she came out she looked so pretty in the dim light.

"Okay, let's go to sleep." She said laying on her side facing me.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

"Okay, let's go to sleep." I said laying on my side facing him. He took off his shirt, exposing his tattoos. Smiling, I opened my arms. He layed right in front of me and pulled the sheets over us, my head was on his bare chest with his arms wrapped around me. Mike smelled good, his skin was soft as I traced my fingers across his chest.

**Mike's P.O.V.**

Her fingers danced across my chest, a huge smile on her chest. I still got butterflies to her touch. We stared into each others' eyes for awhile until her eyes drifted off to my lips. I knew it was the time for me to kiss her. I smiled and gently placed my hands on her cheeks, leaning in and kissing her lips. I felt her kiss me back and smile halfway though the kiss. We pulled away at the same time and smiled. 

"I love you, Ally. With all my heart."

"I love you too Mike." With that she put her head on my chest once again and drifted off to sleep. I watched her for awhile and drifted off to sleep as well.