Chapter 6 - Unexpected

**Mike's P.O.V.**

"She's pregnant.." I managed to say.

"She's what?" Vic said.

"Pregnant.. With my baby." I said as I sat down next to Ally, putting my elbows on my thighs and my head in my hands.

"Whee.. When is she due?" Vic asked.

"Around the time when we come back from tour.." Then the most unexpected answer and reaction from Ally happened.

"We'll make it through this, my love." She said giving me a side hug and kissing my cheek.

*8 months later*

"No, fuck off Mike. I gave my heart to you. I loved you with every ounce of me." Ally yelled

"No, please Ally. I'm sorry."

"What the fuck are you sorry for? We weren't even broken up and by the way it looks you're perfectly sober." She fought hard to keep the tears back but failed. "Why didn't you tell me she wasn't really pregnant and that you wanted to be with her again? Huh?! Why didn't you?!? Instead you let me come to your house to find you on top of this fucking slut." She said crying and pointing at Kate, who was smiling.

"See, told you he was mine. He only wants me you stupid whore!" She said laughing.

"How the fuck am I a whore? I've only dated two guys my whole life, well one I'm gonna pretend I never dated Mike. That was just a mistake. He's all yours." She said walking out of my room.

God, I really fucked up this time. Ally and I had little arguments but we eventually made up but this time I feared there was no recovering from this.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

"Viii.. Vic? Yeah uh hi. Can you come pick me up from Mike's house and drive me home, please?" I pleaded.

"Sure thing babe. I'll be right there."

Vic was always so nice to me. I'm glad I had him as a friend.

"Ally?" Vic's soft voce said as he walked up to Mike's doorstep.

"Ohh Vic. It was terrible. I wanted to come home early and give Mike a surprise but when I came in he was on top of that slut Kate."

"What isn't she still pregnant?" He asked

"She was never pregnant to begin with."

"Oh my stu-" He was quickly cut off by Mike rushing out the front door."

**Vic's P.O.V.**

"Oh my stu-" I said being cut off by my brother rushing out his front door. His eyes were red, clearly he had been crying but I didnt feel bad for him.

"Ally!" He said wiping away a few tears and walking over to us as I pushed Ally behind me.

"No, Mike she does't wanna talk to you." I said crossing my arms in front of me.

"Yeah, fuck off Mike. We're over for good. Let's go Vic." Ally said behind me.

**Ally's P.O.V.**

Once VIc got me home I gave him a quick hug and ran inside. I went up to my room and changed into my pjs, some of Josh's old shorts and a big blue shirt. I went under the covers thinking to myself 'Tomorrow it'll all be alright. Tomorrow is a new day.' I turned off the light as I quiclky drifted off to a well needed rest.