Chapter 10 - Forgotten

*5 months later*

**Ally's P.O.V.**

It has been five months since I've seen Mike. I was sad because it had also been the last time I talk to him or heard his voice. He'd said he'd call and text me. I gave up on trying to contact him about two months ago. He'd probably found someone else. Sigh, if he had moved why couldn't I? It was exactly because of that. I couldn't. I just couldn't. My heart still belonged to him but I guess to him I was forgotten.

I took one last look at the digital clock on my nightstand. It was 1:37 A.M. Why am I still up? I was changing into my pjs when I heard someone knocking on the door.

"I'll get it!" I told my sister who probably hadn't heard the knock on the door.

My mom was out on a business trip to NYC.

I pulled on a shirt that Mike had given me before he went back on tour. It was black with white letters. It said "In memory of you dead fucks." and it had a cross in the middle. I pulled on some black shorts. I quickly ran down the stairs. When I opened the door I cannot believe who I was seeing.

"Vi.. Viccc?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Are you guys back from tour?"

"Yeah. We're just coming back from it right now. Well the guys are settling down at Mike's house."

"Oh. So you're the only one here? Not that I'm not glad to see you because believe me. I am."

"Yes and I needed to talk to you about something."

"Well come in and sit." I said pointing over to the couch.

He walked over to the couch and sat as I closed the door and went over and sat next to him.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked softly.

"Mike."

"Oh."  Is all I managed to say as I looked down at my hands. I don't know why but I felt like I was gonna cry.

"Listen Ally. You've got to move on from him. He's a jerk.. While we were in New Jersey he met this girl Sienna at the club. I knew she was gonna be more than a one night stand and I was right. Sienna and Mike have been dating for about five months. That's why he's been ignoring you. The other guys and I also lost contact with you because somehow all traces of your number were deleted. I think it was Mike. I'm so sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry about your brother not caring about me or him not having any consideration as to how I would feel at all. You did nothing wrong Vic. Thank you." I said as I hugged Vic.

"You wanna go to a little campfire thingy tonight? Mike will be there with Sienna but I promise I won't leave your side." He said with a smile.

"Okay." I smiled. "Let me just go change."

"No don't. Everyone is gonna be in their pjs anyway. I nodded and I grabbed my phone and left with Vic.

*

Vic knocked on the door and we waited for it to open.

"Hey Vic. There you are we lost you at the airport and we didn't know where you- Ally.."

"Mike.." I said looking down at my feet as we came in. Mike tried to hug me but I pushed him off.

"I'm sorry and you have every right to be mad at me." He said apologetically.

"I'm not mad actually. I've been dating Vic for five months so I guess we're even." I said as coldly as possible.

"Oh." Was all he said before he walked outside.

"Play along please?" I asked Vic and he nodded. "Thank you." I was close to all of the guys besides Mike but I was especially close to Vic.

When we walked outside Mike was sitting next to a girl with short black hair that was wearing a white tank top with her boobs literally falling out of her shirt and black shorts. Vic and I sat next to Jaime. Sam and Tony sat beside us as well.

"Ally!" Sam said as soon as she saw me.

"Sam!!" I said running over to her and giving her a hug.

 "Tony!"

"Ally!" He said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Jaime!!!"

"Ally!!!!" He yelled and tackled me to the ground in a hug.

"Ughhh, get off me fatty." I said playfully. I could feel Mike and Sienna's eyes on me the whole time.

"How come I never get that type of love?" Sienna finally spoke up, clearly annoyed and angry.

"Well, maybe if you weren't so much of a bitch and a slut you would my dear Sienna." Sam replied.

Tony hugged Sam and kept repeating "Since 2006, since 2006." with a huge smile on his face. I smiled and gave Tony a hug.

"Who wants to play chicken in the pool?" Jaime asked, breaking the awkward silence. Thank you Jaime! You could always count on him doing that.

"I do!!" We all yelled.

"Okay. I'll go put our names on paper and shake them up." Mike offered. "Done. Who wants to pick?"

"I believe since it was my idea I should get to pick them." Jaime said.

"Okay here you go bro."

"So the first couple is gonna be Sam and... Tony! Aww how cute." We all smiled. "And the next couple is Mike and.. Ally!"

It was a tradition between us that both players had to hug and give each other a kiss on the cheek as good luck.

As I stood in front of Mike it brought back a lot of memories.

"Good luck beautiful. I've missed you so much." Mike said before kissing me on the cheek. I swear I could have felt the corner of his mouth overlap mine. I stood on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his neck and hug him.

"Time to play." I said as I got on Mike's shoulders. This night was gonna be unforgettable.