Chapter 13 - Meeting Ally's mom

**Mike's P.O.V.**

Today was the day. I was gonna introduce Ally to my family. They've known about her but they've never met her before so we were both nervous. Before we left to San Diego she was gonna introduce me to her mom. I was nervous of what she'd think of me. I was sitting on her bed waiting for her to call me down.

"Mike come down here." Ally said.

Oh God. Here goes nothing.

"Come here." Ally said extending her arm to me. I gladly took it and saw that we were standing in front of a middle aged woman in her late 30s.

"This is Mike, mom." she said.

"Michael Fuentes. Nice to meet you ma'am." I said extending my arm.

She looked at my tattoo covered arm and hand before crossing hers. I immediately retracted my arm back. Ally shot her mom the look and shook her head.

"Why do you have so many tattoos?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm.. Well they all have meanings." I replied.

"Are you in a gang or something?" she inquired.

"Uhm no. I'm in a band."

"What type of music?"

"Rock."

"What are your intentions with my daughter? I mean if you're in a rock band you must always be on tour, right?"

"Yes ma'am. And I plan on bringing Ally on tour with me. She will be the person that takes care of our merchandise like designing and selling. She'll make good money and she will be taken care of." I replied.

"What do you do in this band of yours?"

"I play the drums."

"So you're not the lead-" she started to say when my phone started going off.

"Excuse me, I've got to take this. It's my brother." I said walking to the kitchen.

"Yeah Vic?"

"Dude, we gotta be at the airport in 30 minutes. Where are you?"

"Oh shit. I'll be right there." I walked out of the kitchen. "Where's Allison?"

"She went upstairs to get something. So you're not the lead singer huh?"

"Nope. That's my brother."

"Well I think my Allison should be with someone like him. You know someone who doesn't have any tattoos and is recognized more than some silly drummer who is always at the back."

"I'm ready." Ally said coming down the stairs with her suitcase.

"Okay. Let's go. Vic said we have to be at the airport in 30 minutes." I replied.

"Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to San Diego so Mike can introduce me to his parents."

"Well you can't go."

"Yes I can. And I'm going to. Let's go Mike." Ally said as we walked out the door.

"Let me take your suitcase."

"Thanks. What did she tell you?"

"Uhh well she doesn't approve too much of me.." I said focusing on the road. "She isn't too fond of my tattoos or my position in the band."

"Don't worry about it. She'll come around."

"I hope so. She says you need to be with someone like the lead singer in a band not some silly drummer who is always at the back. In her words."

"Yeah she's always had that mindset that no one is good enough for her daughters. Which I think is completely wrong. My sister and I've had our mistakes."

*

"Okay. So I just saw and our flight has been delayed two hours. Do you guys wanna stay here or split up and do the buddy system and meet 30 minutes before we go?" Jaime said.

"Let's split up. Me and the lady want some alone time. If you know what I mean." I said as I winked at Ally. After I said that we all went our separate ways.

[A/N: Hey you guys! Sorry for taking so long to update this story. I promise I will work to have more updates more often. And also sorry if this chapter is kinda crapy. I had some writer's block but overall I thought it turned out alright. Let me know what you guys think. Keep reading, commenting, and voting. Thanks x]