chapter 54(nervous)

Six years later

Rye's pov

"What the hell Rye? Why are you nervous? You know he will say yes" Mikey scolded me.

"Y-yes but I never done this before, thats why iam so nervous" I said

"Man dont get scared, he loves you and  you loves him" he said

"What if he said no?" I asked

Mikey glared at me.

"For fuck sake you guys are together for 7years and  living together for 2 years and you think he will say NO" he shouted

I didnt say anything.

Its true, me and Andy are living together for 2 years. He was so happy when I asked him to live with me. His mom, jean was soo happy for that too. She was already thinking about moving with her new boyfriend Alphy. Yes, she got a boyfriend and they are engaged, their marriage is next saturday. Alphy is a nice guy and  we love him, he makes Jean so happy thats what we need.

Now here, why Mikey was scolding me?
I am planning to propose Andy. I already bought the ring, its beautiful he will love it and iam so fucking NERVOUS.

Tonight iam gonna propose him. Never in my life I felt this much nervous.
I have already informed him that we have a date tonight, as usual his face lit up and smiled widely.

Oh forgot to say he is a famous doctor here. He is a pediatresean. He loves kids and the kids loves him too. I build a hospital for him one year ago,he was mad for that and happy too. I dont think I done a bad thing. Now he can work on his own hospital, no worries.

He is helping so much people there. He consult some poor people without money. I love him so much.

And I sell my flat too. He said he need a home. So as my baby's wish I bought a new home. Only him, me and buscuit. Oh and that ugly sandra too. The same maids are there too. But mostly he cooks food, he love to make food for me and I love to eat his food.

"Helloo earth to ryan" Mikey snapped his fingers.

"Yeah, I was thinking" I said

"Tonight you take him there,where we  planned and after little talking,You should say a speech about how much you love him and you have to sat on one knees and show the ring, then he will cry then take his hand slip the ring, kiss him, do whatever you want after that and live happily." He said annoyedly.

"Its so easy to say" I growled

He chuckled

"I never thought in my life that I will see my best friend like this" he said

"Oh shut up"

He giggled

"You have one hour left. Is everything ready?" he asked

"Everything is ready"
.........

Its almost 8pm and I just reached home. He should be waiting for me.
I opened the door revealing Andy in a cute suit I bought for him to wear on the date sitting on the couch with Biscuit.

And biscuit is not a puppy now, he grows and he is a big dog.

As Andy see me,he ran to me and hugged me. I give him a quick kiss.

"Shall we go?" I said

"Yeah" he said and dragged me to our car.

I giggled.He is always happy when we go for a date, me too but his face seems like he is going on his first date everytime.