chapter 47(daddy)

☆SMUT☆

Andy's pov

"I need you"

I told him. He looked at me wanting more.

"Baby you sure?" He asked

"I am so sure, iam actually wait-waiting for this" I said

He looked at me and crashed his lips on me hungrily.
He pick me up from the couch and went to our room.

He gently lay me down on the bed,kissed my lips and neck.
He started to make marks on my whole upper body. And every marks make me shiver.

"You are okay with this right?"
He asked

I nodded

He unzipped my jeans and slowly pulled down revealing my red boxers.

I then sat up and unzipped his jeans. He is kneeling in front of me, he looked at me down and I looked upto him. His eyes is more darker, its not brown now its look like black.

He looks so beautiful.

I pulled his jeans down slowly and he take them off. I saw his big bulge through his boxer making me blush.
He lay me down again and slowly pulled my boxers and throw somewhere. He kissed my cock and thighs making me moan and shiver.

He then took of his boxers revealing his hard, thick giant cock.

I again surprised by his size.
I mean..... its so big.

Is that thing really going inside me?

He put 3 fingers in front of my mouth. I get it. I have to suck.

I sucked his three fingers make it wet. He slowly pushed two at together inside me. I jolted, I gripped his shoulder tightly maing him whimper and I moaned loudly. He pumped his fingers in and out of me and I moaned more. He push one more  finger too. I became a moaning mess.

Rye's pov

He looks so beautiful like this. So messed up and moaning. His swollen lips make me kiss him more.

I slowly pulled off my fingers in him and I take the bottle of lube beside my night stand.

"Whats that?" He asked innocently.

"Its lube baby, it will make easier and doesnt make much pain" I said

"Does it hurt?" He asked with a little scared.

" I will be gentle baby" I said and kissed his swollen lips.

I put the lube on my cock. I pour it soo much amount not to hurt him. He was watching my every action.

"Are you ready?" I asked
He nodded

I spread his leg and he wrapped it on my waist.
I positioned on his hole and slowly I pushed the head on it.

"Rye.." he moaned and placed his hands on my shoulder.

I pushed  little more.

"Its hurting" he said crunching his face and his eyes are teary.

"Should I pull out?" I asked not want him to hurt.

"No.... continue" he said

I pushed slowly the rest of it Stopping here and there.I moaned on his tighteness and warmness. I never be gentle and care with  anyone. Iam soo rough, I want to fuck him and wreck him but no. Not today its his first time. I should make it special. This is love making not just random sex.