chapter 42(shower)

☆little smut warning☆

Andy's pov

I woked up as I felt a hand running on my hair.It felt so good. I opened my eyes to see Rye smiling at me.

"Good morning" he said
"Good morning"

"Here is your bed coffe" he said handed me the cup of coffee.

I sat up and take a sip of it.

"Sleep well?" He asked

I nodded and take another sip.

"Go to shower, then we can go to our garden" he said

"You have garden here?" I asked excitedly

"Yeah we have" he said

"I love gardens" I said

"I know" he said

"Did you take shower?" I asked

"No, waiting for you to wake up" he said

"Why?" I asked

He came closer and whispered

"We can save water"

I get it what you mean Rye, you want us to shower together.

"Well I dont mind" 
God did I said thay

His eyes widened with a smirk.

"Even if you mind, iam not gonna change my decision" he said

I blushed.

.......

"Move a little, you are taking the whole shower" I said as I push him lightly.

"Its not my problem to have a broad shoulder" he pouted

He then wrapped his hands behind me and I leaned back to his chest and we let the water hit our head and face. Both of us are wearing only boxers.

His hand go up from my belly to neck and he kissed the side of my neck. He then kissed my shoulder and bite it, this time little harder.

I whimpered.

"Does it hurt?" He asked whispering

"No" I said

He sucked my skin surely making a mark. Then one of his hand go down and stopped on the waistband of my boxer, then he slowly enter his hand inside my boxer.

"R..ye" I moaned

He keep sucking on my shoulder and neck.
He gently wrapped his hand on my cock and rubbed its head with his thumb. My cock get hard and i started small moaning. I pushed back my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes. He slowly began to pump it and I began my moans.
I gripped my hands on back of his thighs.

"Andy" he moaned on my ear.

He then stopped what he was doing and turned me. He pulled my boxers off then he pick me up and get in his bedroom. He dropped me on his smooth bed. He lay top of me and kissed me harder. His tongue explore my whole mouth then he go down, kissed  my neck, chest, tummy, hips then he stopped.
I looked down on him, he was looking at me. Then he place a kiss on my cock, I jolted from the feeling. He kissed my whole length, me became a moaning mess. I looled at him then he take my cock in his mouth.

What is he doing?

I lay back on the bed and grabbed the sheets for life. His tongue twirls on the head then he started to bob his head.

This is too much.

Its so overwelming.

"Oh my goood" I moaned