chapter 19(party)

Rye's pov

I woke up today early, I looked down to see Andy sleeping like a baby inside my arms.
I smiled at my view.

I never liked cuteness, I was always been annoyed when my cousin sisters do all this cute things and stuffs when I were a kid. But this man right here changed that, he is soo cute.
I wont even use the word cute but when I see him I dont have any word to mention him.

I caressed his hair and give a kiss to his head, he stirred a little.

Then I remembered Andy has a party tonight. When he told me that I was little sad that he is asking to me, like I wont let him go. But yesterday night after he sleep I texted my bodyguard to keep an eye on him on the party and let not Andy will know about that.

I looked at him and see the big red bruise on his neck that I make on last night. I smiled, I have given hickeys to so many people but the lovebite I given him makes me really proud. He didnt see it. I wonder how would he react when he see it. He maybe blush soo hard.

He is soo innocent, he dont even know that he moaned yesterday. He was asking did he moaned. Oh god what do I do with him?
His smell is intoxicating.
I leaned and take a breath again.
Now its not chocolate, its his smell and its sweet. I take breath again.

"Is the chocolate still there?" Andy asked in sleepy voice

I looked him, his eyes are half opened and staring at me looking soo beautiful.
"No its not chocolate its something else now" I said

"What?" He asked

"I dont know, maybe yours" I said

He nuzzled into me. I chuckled

"Well good morning" I said
"Good morning" he said

~skipping to school~
(Iam soo lazy today)

Now me and andy sitting on the car, exchanging a sweet kiss then he get off from car wave a goodbye to me.

I drove back to my flat, taking a quick shower, usual suit. Once I heard from andy that he dont like tie, so today I didnt put on my tie and opened my two buttons on the shirt and  well yeah its really look good on me.

I had my breakfast from Andy's.
Little later I drove to my office and sat on my chair started my work.
From these years I only have been care about my work and not soo enjoying life too.
But after I met Andy I enjoyed everytime with him and I care him soo much.
A knock came to interrupt my thoughts.
"Come in" I shout
The door opened revealing Christine , files on her handa.

I rolled my eyes.

She came towards my table and place the files. She stood there stairing at me.
I didnt looked at her, I kept my eyes on laptop.

"Did you done everything I told?" I asked

"Yes I have done everything Boss" she said seductively.

"Then you can leave now" I said still not looking at her.

"Oh comeon boss, why are you ignoring me. We can do again even if you have a boyfriend. Please" she said

I glared at her, she scared a little and stands still.

"I say you can leave now or I will kick you out" I said through my gritted teeth.

"But Boss-" I cut her off shouting

"OUT"

She turned and walked fast out of my office. I got back to my work.
I wish Andy have a good day today.