chapter 26(walking with him)

Rye's pov

Now me and Andy are walking on the side of the lake. He is talking nonstop and iam listening every word carefully.

From my childhood I have grown from luxuries and never knew about ordinary mans life. But when I was 18, my dad always tell me to live life a normal person sometime and have fun in outside.
I still remember he saying to explore the world. But I insist to do everything he told. I believed money is everything. So as like him I also became an buissness man and make money. My dad is proud of me that iam making our enterprice in high. I never thinked about a world beyond buissness and money but now....

Now iam thinking about a life. A beautiful life with this boy walking with me. He is teaching me how live like a normal man, how to hangout without a car, how to have a date without paying money, how to walk around without guards and how to live without suits too.

He really dont like suits. He said, suits make him annoying.
I giggled in my thoughts.

As he was talking iam smiling at his everyword. These days iam smiling too much. I always laught, laugh with my mom, dad, brothers and mikey. But when I started to smile with all my heart it felt good. It was little painful first. From that I realize that laughing and smiling have  soo much difference. We can fake laugh, its easy but we cant easily smile fake.

I looked at him, he is wearing a nice adidas t-shirt and a black skinny jeans. He look soo gorgeous in it.

I wear one of his favourite dress that he found on my wardrobe

And he said I look so 'cool' in it.

No one ever called me cool, he is the one who called me first

We heard a kid crying behind us, we turned to see a little girl is laying on the ground and crying. As Andy saw her he ran towards her and picked her up. I walked towards them.

He soothed her and bounced her little. He looked at her arms and legs to see any bruises luckily there isnt any.

Soon she stopped her crying and she began to laugh as he said some funny things. I cooed at the view. Andy with a kid, I mean he is literally a kid.....a baby.

Then a woman came fastly towards us.

"Amy" she called

"Mamma" little girl called her happily.

Andy handover Amy to her mother.

"Mamma I fell on the ground and he helped me" she said pinting to Andy

"Thankyou very much" the woman said to Andy

"No problem, take care" he said and give a kiss to the little girl.

As they gone I wrapped my arms around him.

"That was awesome" I said and give him a quick kiss.

He smiled

We walked further.

Suddenly I got a message on my phone I pick it and read it. It was him.

Adidas really suits him -Alexander.

I clenched my jaw.

He is here.

I looked around but I didnt see him.

"Rye can we go to that cafe?" Andy asked pointing to a cafe which is on the other side of the road.

"Yeah sure" I said

We  reached the cafe and sat on a double seated table.

The waiter came, he was nearly 20 or something but I noticed that he is checking out Andy.
My Andy.

"A tea with honey and a coffee" Andy order

"Anything else cutee" the waiter boy asked . He doesnt even care that iam here.

I clenched my jaw and tightened my fist underneath the table. Only I can call him CUTEE.

Andy looked at me little scaredly and he gulped.

"No nothing else" he said without looking the waiter boy. He was looking at me.

He give me a look of  'please dont beat him'  .

"Are you sure, you dont need anything else?" The waiter boy asked again

Andy looked at him again and start to say something but I cutt him off.

"He said he dont want anything. He ordered what he want and you should have bring our order, right now" I said harshly.

Andy looked at me and shake his head as 'dont go any further please'

The waiter boy seemed little scared as I gave him a death glare. Then he left.

"Thank god you didnt punch him" andy said

"Thank god he didnt said anything else" I said

He smiled awkwardly.

Again I get a message
It was him again

Jealous Ryan-Alexander

I looked around, again I didnt see him.

"What happened rye?" Andy asked

"No, nothing . I was just looking around" I said

"This cafe is nice right?" He asked

"Yeah its nice" I said
"How do you know I want tea...tea with honey?" I asked him happily

"From this one month I have learned something about you. And one them is your tea. You are a tea enthusiast" he said

I laughed

"So you learned somethings about me?" I asked

He nodded

"What are they?" I asked

"I will tell that on right time and situations" he said

"Okay, deal" I said
He giggled

Little later our order came but the boy wasnt bring the order, it was someone else.
I smiled at myself

Good he never come closer to Andy again in his life.

"You have scared that poor boy" Andy saud taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah and I have saved my little Andy from his dirty staring" I said

"Yeah you won" he said as raising his hands surrendering.

I laughed.

"Now where?" I asked him

"Our home" he said

Did he said our home.
Our....

"I love you"

"I love you too Rye" he said smiling.

We drink rest of our tea and coffee and talked.

With him everything is soo perfect.

Thankyou for reading my story.

:)