chapter 50(confused)

Rye's pov

I have been trying to call Andy for the 15th time and its still switched off. I already sent people to check his home and they said he is not in his home. I didnt tell to his mom, dont want to make her worry.
Alex said he dropped him home and he saw him getting inside the home too.

Then I got a message I looked to see him Alexander.

No he wouldnt take my Andy right?

I opened the message.

Ryan didnt you promise his mother, you will protect him. But look at him he is crying like a baby and he isnt stoping. Iam getting annoyed too-Alexander

I felt my heart crush to know my baby crying and in this devil's hand.

I called him....Alexander

"Ahh waiting for you to call me" He said laughing

"Look its between me and you so let him go" I said

"Aww is Ryan Beaumont worried. Did he misses his babyboy?" He asked testing my patience

I clenched my jaw.

"You wanna hear your baby's voice?" Alexander said  and I hear Andy's scared voice.

"Rye" Andy said scaredly

"Andy baby, I will come there" I said panicking

"I know you will find here and get him. Its a warning Ryan, its a  warning that iam starting my actual game" Alexander said and hang the phone.

I called cybercell officers and track the number and they get it. Its near.

I get there with Mikey and some of my mens.

Its an old building , we entered there

"Search every single place" I ordered

I searched some places and the rooms are empty finally I reached a room which was locked from outside and the key was in it. I opened it and see Andy tied in a chair and blindfolded him.

"Andy" I called him

"Rye" he shouted reliefed and started to cry.

I ranned to him,untied him and remove the bling fold. I hugged him he didnt stop the cries.

"Shhh iam here" I whispered and rubbed his back.

"My fa-face, its-its hurting" he said crying more.

I looked at his face and  saw 4fingers bruised his cheek. My blood boiled and I want to kill that bastard.

"Its alright, we will get him" I said
"Baby come lets go" I said and lead him outside the room.

"Iam soo tired" he said and collapsed on my hands.

I pick him up bridal style and take him to the car. Mikey got very worried as he saw him.

"We should take him hospital Rye" Mikey said

"He will be fine, he is just tired" I said

He nodded.
.....

"Search every single streets and hotels in London" I ordered my men to catch Alexander.

Andy just woked up and eating his food, his mother is also here in my flat. She was so worried to hear the news so she canceled her night shift. She is sitting beside him and watching him. Me and Mikey were trying to find Alexander so we are sending  a search party to the whole London to find him.

"Are you better now Andy?" Mikey asked him as we finished with our men.

"Yeah" Andy said softly.