chapter 15(he is sweet)

Andy's pov

I woke up as rye moving behind me. I opened my eyes, two strong yet gentle arms wrapped around me protectively. I smiled.

I turned folding my hands in his chest and I see a sleeping ryan.
He look soo beautiful while sleep. I felt a calm and peace.

I traced my finger from his hair, eye, nose, cheek, jawline and finally his lips. I stopped there keep stairing at his lips, I traced my thumb on his bottom lip. I moved forward and place a sweet kiss on his lips.
I saw that he is smiling.
I chuckled.

Slowly I unwrapped his arms around me and get up from the bed. I go to bathroom do everyday things and came back in the room.

Rye is still sleeping.

Then I remembered I dont have a dress to wear to school. I can put on the jeans I wore yesterday but the shirt is too fancy and its cold too. I cant wear that jacket in school.

I should ask rye for a hoodie. I looked at him.

How could I wake up him? He is sleeping soo peacefully.

I walked to him I call him
"Rye"
No response

He is sleeping soo deeply.

I shaked him a little and called his name again.

He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"Why are you wake up this early? Come here, go back to sleep"he said making a grabby hands.

"Sorry to wake up but I have to go to school" I said
"Oh yeah, I forgot" he said
"Rye would you give me one of your hoodie. I dont have a dress to wear and its soo cold but I cant wear the jac-" he cutt off me by putting his lips on mine, I quickly kissed back.
He was still laying and iam bending over his head. His both hands were holding my head , my hands in the bed supporting me not to fall on him.
He pulled away and smiled. I blushed.
"You talk too much" he said
"Wha-" he cutt off me again
"Did you see my wardrobe there?" He asked pointing to the big wardrobe.
I nodded
"I put my every single dress on it. Pick what you want and never ask like this" he said and getup from the bed and disappear in the bathroom.

I smiled and make my way to the wardrobe.
I opened it. My first view was suits and it annoyed me. Then I looked at the next shelf and I find some casual dress and I liked one. Its a pink hoodie. I like pink.

I imagined rye wearing this pink hoodie and he will look cute

I dressed up and fixed my hair. I heard the bathroom door opening I turned to see Rye only in his boxers, wet hair, my face heated. I stared at his body he have six pack.

Oh god he is soo hot.
Oh my god did I really say that.

"Andy stop stairing baby you will be late" rye said with a smirk on his face.
I quickly turned my head away and hide my blush.
He stand behind me and wrapped his hand on my waist.He smells fresh like I cant explain. He is soo warm. I tensed a little bit because this man right behind me is only in his boxers and iam speechless.

I was looking down, not to meet his face on the mirror in front of us.
"Look at me babe" he said
"I looked up" he smiled
I smiled back
Then he kissed the side of my head.
He rubbed my hip
"Relax I wont do anything" he said
I smiled
He then moved from me and opened the bedroom door and went to living room. I saw a lady standing there in a maid dress. As he reached at her she gave him something looked like cloths.
Ironed clothes.
He tell her something then he walked back to the room.

I saw that lady is trying soo hard not to look at rye's half naked body. Well I cant blame her he is soo attractive.

He came to the room closed the door and started put on his usual suit.
"Andy, go to the dining table, I will be back" he said
I smiled
I took my schoolbag and walked out of the room. I saw 5 ladies there whos in a maids dress.

One lady came closer to me
"Sir you can sit here" she motioned me to the dining table and I put my bag on the couch and I sat one of the chair.
"Your pancakes will be ready now" she said
I smiled
"Whats your name miss?" I asked
"Its Mary sir" she said smiling.
She look soo nice. She is probably 30 or something.
"You can call me Andy" I said
"But Ryan sir said to give you respect" she said
"No its okay. I prefer to call as Andy. I will tell to rye" I said
She smiled.

Rye came back and sat beside me. As rye came the maids looked tensed and then the pancakes came. The maids gives there exuces then they spit towards the bedrooms in the flat maybe for cleaning.

We started eating.

"Can we go out tonight?" He asked
"Sure. Where?" I asked
"I dont know you say?" He said
"Can we go to wonderland?" I asked smiling.
He smiled back.
"Sure baby" he said "Eat your brekfast, today iam going to drop you to school" he said
I nodded.

~skipping to school~

We reached school but we are still sitting in the car. I was looking through the glass that if there were Noah to be seen.

"Babe remember ignore him. Try not to talk with him." Rye said
"ye-yeah I will try, but rye if come to talk with me I cant just say that 'I dont want to talk with you'" I said
"Why not? I can say that to anyone." Rye said
"Rye but I cant. But I will try to ignore him for you" I said
He smiled.
"I need a goodbye kiss" I said smiling
"Really?" He asked

He leaned and give me a sweet kiss.

I jumped from the car and say good bye to him.
"Have a good day Ryan" I said
"You too baby" he said

He drived away after make sure that Iam inside of the campus.
...

My first period was science and Noah is also in the same class.
In the corner of my eyes I saw him stairing at me. I ignored it try not to look at him. And yes it worked.

I think about yesterday, rye was soo angry at Noah. I was scared of Rye first. But when I told him to stop, he stopped it.

He said to his guards to bring every details of Noah. I dont know why he need his details.

I just wish that no more troubles.

I felt a hand on my hand. I looked up to see a smiling Noah. I smiled back.

"So hows your day" he asked
"Nothing much. You?"
Thats my problem I make a conversation.
Forgive me rye.

"Same here. Nothing much" he said
Then the bell rang.

"Will you hangout with me today after the school?" He asked

I cant. I have a date today.

"Sorry Noah I cant come today. I already planned today for my friend" I said
"Is that same friend Ryan Beaumont" he asked making a hate on his face and I didnt like it. He cant just make a face like that to my rye.
"Y-yeah its with him" I said
"Do you always hangout with him?" He asked as his eyebrows frowened.

What does he want?

"Yeah. We always hangouts " I said laughing awkwardly.

But his next words hurt me.

"How many times did he fucked you?"

whoever read this , I hope they enjoyed it.
Thankyou.