Daily routine or is it

Knock...Knock..Knock...

There goes the sound of my mother, I said thinking to myself half asleep and half awake."Hurry up or you and your brother will be late again!", she said while walking back down to the kitchen to continue making breakfast."Mmmmm...ha. Come on Ichiro, we have to get dressed." He just rolled over and gave me an irritant look written on his face."Hmmm, why don't you go to school for me, and I'll continue sleeping for us." He said while pulling the covers back on him. "Ok." I said with a mischievious look on my face. (10 minutes later) While chuckling silently to myself. Standing over my twin brother, I tilted a cup filled with ice cold water, and poured it on his entire body. "Hahaha, Bwahahahahahahahahaah." I was rolling on the floor as Ichiro was jumping up and down screaming in terror. " You dick!" Ichiro spouted angrily and soaked to the bone. "Well you were asking for it, when you said you would sleep for me." I said while holding behind a chuckle. "How could you anyway, i'm up and awake. So now that your done showering, come down, and eat breakfast. It's our favorite biscuits and gravy" I said teasingly, and knowing that he will take the bait. "Damn, alright, alright, fine you win, i'll be down there in a 10 min.(Oh and before I forget,my name is Ichiru Shiro. Me and my brother Ichiro Shiro are identical twins. Were both werewolves from the "Light of the moon" clan. Me and my brother are the only last werewolves in our clan that live in our small home town called "Misty Woods". Our father was our leader, but a tragedy happened when a man hunting, shot him with a silver bullet. When our mother found out, it took about 2 years for her to go back to her usual happy self. Oh sorry for taking to long explaining, well let me get back to the story, bye.) While me and Ichiro were walking, we smelled something unfamiliar in the air. A strong,sweet and very musky scent filled the air as the breeze passed our noses filling us up with this lovely smelling scent.