~10~

Jimin is the first to wake up so he went downstairs to see if Jin was awake. When he got downstairs he saw Namjoon and Jin sleeping on the couch cuddling. Since he saw them like that he thought they were mates so left them alone and went to the kitchen. While he was making some eggs and toast he felt arms wrap around his waist and he knew who it was............Yoongi. "What are you making" Yoongi asked Jimin not letting go of his waist. "I'm making eggs and toast for everyone" Jimin said still cooking."I thought that was Jin's job" Yoongi said. Jimin started laughing and said "True but he's sleeping with his mate so I let him rest"." You know Jimin why you got to be kind and loveable " Yoongi said and kissed Jimins forehead. "Well Jin raised me technically so he's the reason why" Jimin said. After Jimin was done making breakfast for everyone he went to wake everyone up. He first went to his little brothers room. "Taehyung" Jimin said but instead of seeing just his brother he also saw Jungkook back hugging him. Taehyung groaned as he woke up. "Morning hyung" Taehyung said in a raspy voice. "Breakfast is ready so wake up Jungkook and meet me down stairs okay" Jimin said. "Okay hyung" Taehyung said and woke up Jungkook. "Tae just go back to sleep" Jungkook said and huged him tighter. "Do you want breakfast or go hungry" Taehyung asked Jungkook. Jungkook immediately got up and ready then bolted down stairs because he was hungry. Taehyung did the same but more calmer. So after the Vkook couple got to the table Jimin went to go wake up the Namjin couple. So he went to the living room. "Hyung wake up breakfast is ready" Jimin said. Jin woke up and groaned. "Did you burn anything" Jin asked. "Wow you really don't trust me in the kitchen do you" Jimin said. "No because the last time you cooked something you set it on fire" Jin said. "It was really hard" Jimin said. "Jimin you were making toast" Jin said. "So but now I can make it without burning it so come on and eat. Oh and don't forget to wake up that boyfriend of yours" Jimin said and pointed and Namjoon. Jin woke up Namjoon and they went to the table. After the breakfast Jimin made which surprised Jin that he didn't burn down the house trying to make they decided to all go to the couch and watch a movie.
_____________________________________________
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy getting ready for STAAR testing Tuesday and I'm nervous for it but I just wanted to get something out to y'all hope you enjoy it I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜