~22~

~3 Weeks Later~
~Jimin's POV~
These past 3 weeks have been so amazing with YooJin. He's got along with everyone which makes me happy. Right now it's the saturday before me and Yoongis wedding and the three of us are on the couch watching a movie. YooJin was scared so he hid behind Yoongi. "It'll be okay baby" Yoongi said to YooJin. "It's scary appa" YooJin said as he put his head on Yoongis shoulder. Yoongi hugged his son while I smiled at the beautiful scene in front of me. 'I am so happy to have this family' I thought to myself as I kept smiling. "Yoongi we have everything ready for the wedding next week right" I said making sure we have everything" I said to Yoongi as he looked up at me. "Yes babe we have everything ready let's just enjoy the moment with YooJin" Yoongi said as he looked down at a sleeping YooJin on his shoulder. "Yeah" I said smiling again.
~Wedding Day~  (I'm lazy deal with it)
~Still Jimin's POV~
'I can't believe today has come' I said to myself. I was so nervous for this. I have all these 'what ifs' in my head like "what if he changed his mind on marrying me" or "what if something goes wrong". I had Taehyung and Jungkook with me in the dressing room. " Jimin you need to calm down okay" Jungkook said to me as his hands were on my shoulder. I breathed to calm down. "But what I'd he changed his mind on marrying me" I said really nervous now. "Jimin if he didn't want to marry you he wouldn't have asked you in the first place" My brother said to me. I smiled at him because he's matured so much since he's meet Jungkook. "Hey I'm still older then you ya know" I said and Taehyung & I laughed. "Yeah" He said.
~Yoongi's POV~
I was in my dressing room with Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok. I was getting the last touches of my makeup done and Namjoon walked over to me. "Good luck today hyung" He said. "I'm not nervous I'm ready to marry Jimin" I said with a smile on my face. "That's good you're not as nervous as Jin was on his wedding day" Hoseok said as Jin gave him a look and we all laughed. I got my makeup done and I was ready.
~Wedding Time~
~Still Yoongi's POV~
I was at the priest ready for Jimin to walk down the isle. I was a little nervous to see him. First YooJin walked out looking handsome. He smiled and took a seat next to Taehyung. Everyone awwed at him. Then there he was walking down the isle and looking beautiful as ever. He made it to me and he had the biggest smile I've ever seen on him. "You look beautiful" I said to him. "And you don't look to bad yourself" Jimin said. After we said our vows (I'm to lazy to put them in so make up your own) it was time to make this official. "Do you Min Yoongi take Jimin to be your husband in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, to love and cherish him as long as you shall live" Said the priest. I looked Jimin straight in the eyes and said "I do". "Do you Park Jimin take Yoongi to be your husband in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, to love and cherish him as long as you shall live"." I do" He said and smiled once again. His smile in the most precious thing in the whole wide world. "By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss" The priest said. Jimin and I leaned into a passionate kiss. Everyone cheered for us as we kissed. We separated and laughed a little then we walked up the isle to the reception. "I propose a toast to Min Yoongi and Min Jimin" Jin said as he raised his glass. Everyone raised there glasses and toasted.
~Time Skip~
~Jimin's POV~
After the party everyone went home for the night. I was laying in bed cuddling my new husband. "I'm happy I'm now a Min" I said looking at Yoongi. "I'm glad you are" We laughed a little then we heard a knock at our door. I walked to the door opened it to see a sleepy YooJin. "Eomma can I sleep with you and Appa please" He said rubbing his eyes with his small hands. "Of course baby" I picked him up and he instantly fell asleep. I put him in the middle of Yoongi and I and cuddled with each other. 'I'm so glad I have him as my husband and this little guy as my son. I'm the luckiest person in the world' I thought to myself as I feel asleep with a smile on my face.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Hey guys so YAY and update. I made it back home today from Florida. I had sooo much fun and we got a new cat her name is Mai Tai. Our other cat is named Genji he's grumpy. So anyways I hope you enjoyed. And sorry for not posting in like a week or so I've been busy with family.
I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜
BYE~~~~~