~9~

(I know lately I've been focusing on Yoonmin and Vkook but this chapter is gonna focus on Namjin YOU'RE WELCOME💜💜💜 and yes this is another fluf chapter)
(When we got the pack house when Jimin was hurt)
"I know that all my focus should be on Jimin but I know he's gonna be okay because Yoongi and the nurse is looking after him so I'll make some food for when he wakes up" Jin thought as he headed to the kitchen. But he got lost in the huge house so he tried to find someone to help him. He wasn't looking were he was going and accidentally ran into someone. "I'm sorry" Jin said to the guy he ran into. "It's okay just watch were you're going next time" The guy said. Jin looked up to see who he bumped into and he was meet with pretty brown eyes that he couldn't look away from. "Uhhh hi I'm Jin" Jin said still not looking away from his eyes. "Hi I'm Namjoon" Namjoon said and gave his adorable dimple smile. Jin had butterflies in his stomach because of the cuteness of Namjoon. Jin and Namjoons wolf were telling them that they were meant to be and they both gasped. "Mate" They both said at tha same time. "You look more handsome then I thought" Namjoon said. "What's that supposed to mean" Jin said and pouted. "I'm just kidding but you are really beautiful" Namjoon said which made Jin blush so hard. "Thanks uhhh you too" Jin said shyly and Jin looks at his feet. "Hey don't be shy baby" Namjoon said. He put his finger under Jins chin and lifted it up so that they made eye contact again. "Jin I know we just meet but I feel like I've known you all my life and I just want to say that............. I love you" Namjoon said. He didn't give Jin time to respond because he already collided their lips together and kissed him. Jin was shocked at first but eventually gave and kissed his mate back. Once they pulled apart Jin said "I love you too Namjoonie". They stayed looking at each other's eyes until Jin remembered what he was doing eailer. " Uhhhh do you know were the kitchen is" Jin asked. "Yeah it just right down the Hall" Namjoon said. Jin walked down the Hall and saw a beautiful kitchen and Namjoon followed him. "Do you know how to cook" Namjoon asked. Jin gave him a face saying 'that's a stupid question'. Jin looked for the ingredients to make some food for everyone. "Is there anyway I can help" Namjoon asked. Jin looked at the recipe and figured out what he can do. "You can chop the onion" Jin said. Namjoon went over to the cutting board and tried to cut the onion. Key word TRIED. Jin looked over at Namjoon to see how he was cutting the onion and laughed. "Why are you laughing" Namjoon asked. Jin finally stopped laughing. "Because you're doing wrong" Jin said. Jin went behind Namjoon and put his hand on Namjoons hand and started cutting the onion. While they were cutting the onion Namjoon looked like a tomato. After the beautiful meal was prepared. Namjoon went up to Jin and backhugged him. "It looks beautiful babe" Namjoon said. Jin is not used to being called "babe" but since Namjoon is calling him that it's okay. "I hope they like it" Jin said. "They'll love it and if they don't well then they just don't have good taste" Namjoon said reashering Jin. Jin smile and kissed Namjoons check. "You missed" Namjoon said and smiled. Jin rolled his eyes and kissed Namjoon on the lips. Namjoons hands were on Jins waist and Jins hands were wrong Namjoons neck. After they pulled apart Namjoon lead them to the living room. Jin sat down and Namjoon sat next to him and intertwined they fingers together. "Love you Jinnie" Namjoon said. "And I love you too Joonie" Jin said and put his head on Namjoons shoulder. They both fell asleep afterwards.
_____________________________________________
Long chapter. And finally I did a Namjin chapter I just didn't know what to do yeah and I want to thank Btslilsis for helping me a she's amazing go read her story it's beautiful. Love ya guys bye 💞💞💞
(730 words)