~5~

They heard the bushes move and Jimin started to get scared. Jimin went to Jin because he was scared. "I'll protect you Jiminie" Taehyung said. "And I'm gonna protect the both of you" Jin said to the both of the boys. They saw two wolves come out of the bushes. One of them had black fur the other had brown fur with white around his nose. Jin and Taehyung growled at the two because by their scents they knew they were Alphas. The two Alphas just stood there staring and the Omegas. "Mate" Jimins wolf said to him. "Which one though" Jimin said to his wolf. Jimin walked closer to the wolf with black fur. They started at each other and when jimin was right in front of him they both said. "Mate" Jin, Taehyung, and the brown Alpha looked at the two with a shocked expression. "I'm Yoongi by the way" The black Alpha said. "I'm Jimin" Jimin said to Yoongi. Then when Taehyung and the brown Alpha made eye contact Taehyung walked right next to him. "I'm Taehyung" Taehyung said to the brown Alpha. "I'm Jungkook" The Alpha said to Taehyung. Both of their wolves knew they were also mates. Then out of nowhere a grey wolf pounced at Jimin and bit him in his neck which hurt I'm really bad. Jimin let out a little yelp in which Yoongi attacked the rouge wolf and the wolf ran away. "Jimin" Jin ran to Jimin. Jimin turned into his human form and Jin tried to lick the blood away. "Jimin get on my back I'll take you to my pack house to get healed" Yoongi said and Jimin obeyed and got on Yoongis back and Yoongi ran to his pack house with Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jin following.
_____________________________________________
Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while I've dealt with school and other things so I finally got the chance to make this. I really hoped you enjoyed this and if you have anything to say tell me okay. Love you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜