~7~

After Tae's and Yoongi's little argument Yoongi went to go check up on Jimin. When he made it to Jimin's room he found him sleeping soundlessly and he walked to him. He looked at Jimins adorable face as he slept. What Yoongi didn't realize was that Jimin was awake. "Stop staring" Jimin said which startled Yoongi. Yoongi was back to reality and said "I wasn't staring"." Yes you were" Jimin said. "You know you're really cute when you're sleeping" Yoongi said smiling. "I'm cute all the time what you talking about" Jimin said pouting and had his arms crossed on his chest. "That's true" Yoongi said and Jimin eyed smiled. Yoongi sat on the bed next to Jimin. Yoongi and Jimin were staring at each other's eyes. Yoongi leaned closer to Jimin while closing his eyes. Jimin did the same till their lips were connected in a perfect way. They felt like the kiss lasted hours but it was only 5 minutes and finally pulled apart. They stared at each other's eyes again. "I love you Jimin" Yoongi said. "I love you too Yoongi" Jimin said and smile a really bright smile. Yoongi kissed Jimin again and of course Jimin kissed back.
_____________________________________________
Sorry that it's such a short chapter I tried to get something out and sooooooo sorry that I haven't posted in a while I've been busy with school and dance so again SORRY😫😫😫😫😫😫 Love y'all for supporting this 💜💜💜💜💜💜