26. Dramatic Truth

Start from the beginning

-

"Juvia feels strange... is there anyone here?"

"Yeah," a gruff voice said. It was a man with a whole lot of piercings.

"Gajeel-kun?"

"Who else?"

Juvia sighed in relief.

-

"Woah, everyone's gone," Gray said.

"Not quite, Gray-san!" Wendy smiled at the ice make mage.

"Oh, Wendy," Gray kneeled to be her size, "I'm glad you're with me and safe."

Wendy grinned.

-

"Francinna, are we near to the portal?" Erza asked her green-haired friend.

"Almost."

An hour later, Erza felt a strong and evil presence of magic power. She could feel it very well.

"Here we are, Miss Erza-san."

They saw the portal. Of course, it was a typical portal, but it was just small (human-size) and odd. The insides had little stars, but when you look deeper, it looked similar to Earth-Land, but much more evil.

"It's dangerous," she mumbled, "We've been separated from the rest. What do we do now?"

Francinna's innocent look turned serious and she unsheathed her sword before pointing it at Erza's throat with such speed.

"Let's reveal secrets like other teenagers do, Erza Scarlet," Francinna grinned evilly, "I'll go first. I've tricked you."

"W-What? Francinna, did that fog get into your brain?"

"No. In the contrary, the fog in my brain already got out. This is the real me. I'm the trickiest general of Tornado Requiem, and mission is to annihilate you!"

"You can't kill me," Erza requipped into her Japanese cloth and took her Benizakura sword, "Before you do, I'll kill you first. I had a feeling you were like this. You're lucky my friends were there."

"Yes, I was lucky. In fact, there is a serum that I have installed in your body through the medicine I gave you the day I freed you. It takes your magic power unknowingly. Sycarto-sama invented it, and he sacrificed himself for me to get my chance."

"A serum? What are you-"

Erza didn't get to finish her statement. Her magic power was already drained out, and Francinna had cut her. Soon, she was weakening.

"No!" Natsu and Lucy had arrived.

"You liar!" Natsu gritted his teeth, "And, for a second there, I thought you were true to us and yourself!"

"Yeah, I'll fight you too!" Lucy took out Taurus's key.

"Karyuu no Tekken!"

"Gate of the Golden Bull, I open thee! Taurus!"

Francinna used her own magic and made fake puppets or clones of Taurus to hit Lucy and Natsu. When she did it successfully, the clones vanished.

"It's Cloning Magic..." Erza mumbled, slowly falling down.

"Shut your mouth," Francinna glared at her, "This way, I can beat you and your little friends through a small kind of magic. Isn't it amazing?"

"Don't worry, Luce! We'll defeat her somehow!" Natsu grinned.

Taurus returned to his key, and Lucy smiled at Natsu, "Yeah! Gate of the Goat, I open thee! Capricorn!"

"Lucy-sama, shall I defeat your enemy?"