23 ~ Unreal

I look at him with a curious yet perplexed expression. He hands me the rose which I take and takes my hands in his. He dips me and then spins me around. When he lets go of my hand, he then tilts his head down the hallway. Without saying any further information, I sigh and shrug as I follow his instructions. I turn the next corner and see Youngjae with another rose. I grin when I see Youngjae's adorable smile and take the rose from him. He claps his hands excitedly as I leave which makes me blush.

As I walk down the hallway, the intercom system turns on which makes me slow down my pace. I look up at one of the speakers built into the walls and unexpectedly start to hear music playing. I giggle as I sniff the roses and continue to walk down the hallway. I see a figure appear and notice that it's BamBam. I skip over to him and he takes my hand to spin me around which makes me laugh. He hands me the rose and then whips which makes me cringe. I laugh at his humor and then continue on down the hall.

Jackson is the next to hand me a rose. I begin to think the more I walk towards Jackson and look down at the rose as I ponder for a few seconds. What is happening? I don't even deserve any of this. Jackson sweeps me off my feet and starts to spin me around as he carries me bridal style. I cover my mouth as I laugh. He puts me down and bows as he hands me the rose. I shake my head and take it from him. So extra.

I feel like I'm being proposed to. I turn the corner and see Yugyeom dancing the waltz by himself. I giggle which makes him stop and try to pretend that he wasn't just dancing by himself before. I shake my head but then Yugyeom takes his hand out for me to dance with him. I dance the waltz with Yugyeom who tries to keep it as simple as he could handle. Yugyeom tries not to make eye contact with me and smiles as he stares shyly at the floor. When we finish dancing, he hands me the rose and gestures for me to continue. I nod and walk down the hall.

I slowly step and dance to the music myself until I realize that Jinyoung is right in front of me. He is giving me that judging look he gives everyone. I sigh and smile to try to break the tension. He looks at me with a straight face which makes my mood sink. I frown and then cross my arms.

"You're lucky." Jinyoung speaks. "I'm not supposed to be talking but, you're in good hands." He says which makes me smile.

He hands me the rose with his smiling eyes which brings back my happy mood. He puts out his arm for me to hold onto as he escorts me around the corner. When we finally make it to the last rose, it is the whole GOT7 in front of me including Mark. Jinyoung leaves my side and stands beside Yugyeom. I watch Mark as he smiles shyly and walks slowly towards me as he hands me my rose. I didn't realize I was crying until a tear fell on my cheek.

"What is all of this?" I question him as I look up into his sweet eyes.

"The night I was supposed to meet you, I began to doubt if you really did like me after I saw you talking to Taehyung on the pier." Mark says softly. "But I should trust you, like what you said, and I do trust you."

"I trust you too." I say. Mark hands me his rose and then hugs me tightly. I hug him back and sigh as I whisper in his ear, "I love you."

"I love you too." Mark says and holds me for what feels like the longest time. He lets go and hold my faces in his hands as he wipes my tears. He kisses me softly and which makes me smile. "I made you a song for your birthday." Mark smile.

"What?" I say with a surprised face as Mark departs from me and back to the GOT7. "Please tell me it's just happy birthday." I whisper to myself as I hear the music start playing through the intercom.

The song written by Mark finishes with me covering my red cheeks, astonished by what my friends have done for me. Mark gets up from his chairs and pulls me in for another hug and kisses my head.

"You're crazy, Mark Tuan." I whisper as I bury my face into his chest.

"I'm crazy for you." Mark replies with a smirk as I look up at him.

"I need to talk to you alone." I say as Mark looks at me with a surprised reaction. I look back at the guys who are all high fiving each other and smile. "I love you guys!" I tell them and they all smile at me and run over to tackle me and Mark.

We are all in a big group hug together with me and Mark in the middle, suffocating. They all decide to let go after a minute and all cheer like maniacs.

"I have to talk to Mark." I say and pull him away and outside onto the bleachers of the field. "You can't one up me, Mark Tuan. That's not fair."

"What are you talking about, Mae Soon?" Mark Tuan mocks me as he chuckles behind me.

"You're gift was sweet." I say. "Mine won't be as great as yours so keep your expectations low."

I intertwine my fingers with his as I drag him to the gray, metal bleacher. Still holding onto his hand, I sigh and take out a piece of folded paper from my back pocket of my jeans. Mark looks at me with a puzzled face and takes the paper with his free hand. As he unfolds it, I sigh in anxiousness.

"Dear Mark Tuan, I am in love with you." Mark recites in the most soft voice.

A/N

did i trick yall??

im such a trickster, bet yall thought JB liked u or something hahahhahahhah. im evil im sorry. hehe.

this was a lot, sorry for all the cute stuff and the ot7 things.

i rlly made u a hoe for got7 in a non inappropriate way LOL

i hope u all liked this chapter!!!!