Chapter 3

That'll be it for today, the next few will be published tomorrow!

Wally tapped Artemis' shoulder, she quickly turned around and raised an eyebrow at the redhead. He looked around and grabbed her wrist, pulling her into the closet they were standing in front of and closing it quickly.

The blonde smirked and by the time he turned around she slammed her lips on his. His back hit the door, his hands fumbling to lock it. His other hand around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

They pulled away, heavily breathing. Artemis took a handful on his shirt and her lips met his once again, her other hand traveling to his hair. His hands were up her shirt, traveling around her stomach.

If you told either of them 2 weeks ago that they would be doing this, they'd laugh and walk away, claiming your crazy. Yet, one week ago everything changed.

The two of them were alone, at the park. They were supposed to meet Dick and M'gann here but the two just cancelled. "So, the weather." Wally randomly said aloud and Artemis' head dropped and she laughed.They sat on that bench, facing each other and talking for hours. They didn't even notice it was dark out until Wally pointed it out.

"I've always loved the stars." he had said, and Artemis hummed in response.They both were looking up at the dark sky, bright dots scattered around it. Wally scooted toward her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. She was shocked for a moment, but she didn't resist.Instead, Artemis looked at him, seeing that he was staring at her.

Their faces were inches apart. They could feel each others breath, they studied each others eyes.Wally pressed his lips against hers, before she could comprehend it, he pulled away and stood up. "I'm sorry I-" once she stood up, she cut him off with her lips. He slowly relaxed into it, and wrapped his hands around her waist.

After that night, they decided to keep their relationship secret. Which was becoming a bit difficult because both of them would randomly touch the other in public. The bell rang and they broke apart. Wally opened the door and the two walked out, straightening their clothes out.

No one payed attention to them, and they went their separate ways to class. Wally was smiling ear-to-ear. Sliding into his seat, nothing could get him down now.

People gave him odd looks, but didn't pay much attention. Artemis was in the same mood as him, not as expressive though. Zatanna did point out that she was a bit more cheerful these past two weeks.

As she walked down the hall, to go to her next class, her phone buzzed, she pulled it out of her pocket and unlocked it quickly. Wally texted her. 'My house after school?' she smiled and quickly texted back a 'yes' before putting it away and rushing down to her next class.

Wallys house, hours later...Artemis walked into the house, Wallys mom smiled at her. "He said you'd be here to help with homework, he's in his room." Artemis nodded her head and ran into the redheads room.

"Homework? Clever." she commented once she closed the door. He grinned and walked over to her. "You should smile more." he said, pulling her close to him. She let out a small laugh in response.

"Just kiss me baywatch." she said lowly, he gladly did so. She pushed them to the bed, and they both fell onto it. They pulled apart and he looked up at her for a moment before sucking on her neck.

She felt her core heat up and she let out a groan, and bucked her hips against his, in which let then let out a groan.

Suddenly, the door swung open. "Wally if you want your friend over for din-" she paused and they both stopped what they were doing and froze. Artemis rolled off of Wally and they both stared at his mom, blushing crazily.

"Homework, gotcha." she slowly said and started closing the door before mouthing 'protection' to him and closing the door behind her.

"We weren't going to- ughhh nevermind." Wally muttered and fell back onto his pillow. Artemis let out a laugh and her head fell onto his chest.

He rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through her hair. They stayed like that for awhile, just enjoying each others company.

Artemis loved having her head on his chest, knowing that he was safe and breathing. It was so calming for him to run his fingers through her hair. She moved her head up and kissed his chin.

She looked at the time and her head sprung up. "I need to go." was all she said. Wally sat up and gave her a small kiss. "See you." he whispered and she kissed his forehead before running out the door.

Artemis' housethe blonde snuck through her window, turning on the light with a sigh, before jumping back upon seeing her father.

"Your late." he informed the girl and she crossed her arms over her chest. "I know." he stood up and walked to her. "Two hours late." he then said, his eyes staring directly into her own.

"I know." she said again, and in response Lawerence smacked her across the face. Artemis licked her lips and stretched her jaw, before looking back at him.

"I don't tolerate that in this house." he started walking out of the room, and gestured for her to follow him, she did so.

Once she entered the living room she noticed he had a glass on beer in his hand, and slammed it against the table, breaking half of it and aiming the bottle at her. This beating might be the second worst this month.

This one was more spitfire-centric! Hope you enjoyed!